The Weird And The Wonderful. [4]

[A/N] Okay, it is official, Wattpad is trying to mess with my head :O..Either that or the cold I have is much worse then I thought lol...But you gotta love me for uploading, even when I'm this sick, right? :D..Now, I'm not trying to guilt you all into commenting and voting more (*shifty eyes*), but I am really sick and I dragged my butt on here just for you :D  well, i really got out of bed to watch the x-factor, and then I ended up watching 'Tenacious D and the pick of destiny', which is hilarious, no matter how many times you've seen it, but I still uploaded and that deserves at least a vote :D also the song quote is 'Better Days' by the Goo Goo Dolls, just because I was listening to them when I uploaded this :D:D

Much love

Chaper Five.

--So take these words, And sing out loud, Cuz everyone is forgiven now, Cuz tonight's the night the world begins again..--

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

During the time I was passed out on the cops floor I dreamt of my parents. It was the day of their funeral again, once again I had to watch the mourners cry and talk about how great my mom and dad had been, once again I watched them throw down flowers onto the coffins. Only this time was different. This time the coffins didn't stay closed. About half way through the burial ceremony the coffins burst open. My mom and dad suddenly sprang up. Everyone around me screamed, but I couldn't, all I could do was look on in horror. What kind of sick joke was this.

I'd expected to see the rotten bodies of my parents but they looked exactly the way they had the morning I left for school, the morning the truck failed to see them, the morning they had died.

"April Fools! You silly kitty!"

My mom yelled, throwing handfuls of confetti into the air. My day simply laughed and nodded his head, before the two turned to each other and high fived. I stood by their grave side and looked on at the two. What the heck.

Suddenly I jolted awake.

"April fools!!"

A voice yelled, it was my own. What the heck..Had I seriously just dreamt my parents had faked their own death as a joke..I was even more screwed up then I realized.

"Uh..It's not even April."

A voice said from the corner of the room. My eyes quickly snapped in the direction of who-ever-it was.

Oh, low and behold, it was the cop. Sitting in the old chair I had seen in his room earlier on that night. Wait..That meant I was in his room..That meant I was laying on his bed..And that mean he had carried me here.

Oh sweet baby Jesus.

I had been just noting the certain areas of my body he must have  touched in order to lift me. My back of course and under my legs...

That reminded me..Reaching down I lifted up the leg of my jeans, my eyes narrowed in anticipation of what gore lay beneath the denim.

Slowly, I lifted the hem of my trousers..Growing closer and closer to the wound. When I finally reached it I hissed as I found it was..Covered by a white bandage.

"Did you do this?"

I looked at the cop incredulity..What had gone on while I was blacked out dreaming of my prankster parents.

"Well, I wasn't going to leave you bleeding all over my rug..Even if you did break into my apartment, and attack me with a baseball bat."

He said this with amusement in his voice. I really didn't believe this guy.