Chapter 7: Tony returns

ALICE POV

The next morning Jace knocked on the door and tossed in some McDonald's breakfast sandwiches.

"Trust me, you don't want any of Isabelle's cooking. Stay inside today. Clary, Alec, Isabelle, and I need to go somewhere." he informed. He turned back again. "Oh, and the library, kitchen, garden, and music room are open for you.  Please don't go in any other room and don't wander." he instructed, flashed a smile and dissappeared through the doorway again. We all were thinking the same thing. Damn, Clary was one lucky girl. We spotted everyone donning black. Clary was in a ridiculously short dress with fishnet leggings. It was obvious that Isabelle dressed her. Izzy offered her a thigh sheath for a dagger.

"Absolutely not!" we heard Simon protest. Jace gently let loose Clary's natural red curls. We knew where they were going. To Magnus' party to get Clary's memories back. As the door shut, we all ran to a different part in the house. Myself to the music room to find a piano, Layla to the garden to get some fresh air, and Claire to the library to find a book to shed some light on our prescence in the City of Bones. Claire and I heard Layla shriek with joy. We both ran to the nearest window. She had her arms around a very familiar figure... Tony. He was in the shade of the rooftop. Layla tried to drag him out, to take a walk. As soon as one ray of sun brushed over his skin, he yelled in pain. What was going on? No, wait. It couldn't be. Tony was a vampire.