Chapter 7

Holly's POV

I sat in the station for a hour or so waiting for Alexis. She came out with swollen cheeks as though she had been crying and shook the officers hand. "Thank you madam. I will be in touch." PC Thorpe said as he headed away to the desk. I stood up and held my arms out for her to hug as I gave her a weak smile. She slowly walked towards me and put her arms around me weakly. As soon as I placed my arms on her back she burst into tears. I pulled in as tight as I could and started to rock her slightly. I rubbed her back as I whispered "Shhh it's okay you're safe now, I'm here." She clung onto me for dear life as she sobbed onto my top. I picked up my hoodie and put it around her before leading us out side to the dark skies. I thanked the receptionist as we left then headed over to my car. I pulled away from the hug and kissed her lips softly before saying "Come on baby, let's get you home." She nodded then gave me a quick kiss before getting in the car. I closed the door for her then got in my side.

I drove us back home then helped her in the house. Ma instantlyy came around the corner and said with hands on her hips "Where have you two been then?" She looked at Lexi and the anger disappeared. "Darling what's happened? Is it your brother again? Holly why would you let her go near him!!" Mum was about to start having a go at me but Lexi cut in clinging onto my waist "No she helped me. I just reported him at the station." Ma let out a sigh of relief then said "Thank god." I turned to Lexi and have her another hug. She hugged me back as ma turned away and headed back to the kitchen. We pulled away slightly and started to make out. She moved her hands so they  were rested on my neck. We made out for a while until Ma shouted "Girls, dinner!!" Ally and Rachel came running down the stairs as we started to move towards the kitchen. Ally whispered quietly "Ma come quick" Ma walked out of the kitchen into the hall way and was about to ask a question but saw me and Lexi making out. I started to blush so I shut my eyes and let the kiss really soak in before pulling away and just smiled at her. I tucked her hair behind her ear and kissed her cheek softly before whispering "I think dinners ready." she nodded then we walked down the hall way and past my mum who was standing there jaw wide open. We sat down at the table and on one of her hands I traced shapes on her hand as we ate. No one said anything about us but Ma was smiling to herself-although Rachel looked furious.

After dinner I kissed ma on the cheek before thanking her for dinner then lead Lexi upstairs. Ally and Rachel followed and when they got to the top of the stairs I turned to Rach and said "Well done." She furrowed her eyebrows at me and replied "For what?" Ally looked just as confused so I smirked at them and turned to Lexi grabbing her waist as I said "For teaching Lexi how to be so fucking good in bed." Rach looked like she was about to flip whilst Ally scoffed at me then asked "You've fucked already? You only told her how you feel today!" Rachel looked heart broken at what she had just said but I ignored it and said confidently "Oh yeah, twice actually." Lexi rolled her eyes and walked into my room but as she turned around I slapped her butt making her jump. She got on the bed and bit her lip whilst she checked me out. Ally was so shocked she couldn't speak and Rachel just looked hurt so I just said as I bit my lip "And now I'm going for round three." I walked quickly into my room abruptly shutting the door behind me. I completely stripped before jumping onto the bed and starting to strip Lexi.

Once we were both naked she straddled me and grabbed hold of my hand. She placed my hand on her slick core and started rocking herself slowly against my hand. The moonlight beamed onto Lexi's skin and her lips were slightly parted releasing loud moans. I started rubbing my hand on her slickness as I leaned in starting to kiss and lick the soft skin of Lexi's neck. I snaked my other hand around her waist pulling us closer together creating more friction between us. I inserted two fingers into her opening, eliciting a loud moan from Alexis' mouth. I pumped my fingers in steadily as Lexi rocked her hips faster. I started to caress her clit with my thumb. She was getting close, I could feel her tightening around my fingers. Lexi opened her eyes briefly and crashed her lips on to mine biting on my lower lip slightly. She gripped onto my shoulder digging her nails into my skin. I watched her in haze as she released the loudest moan I've ever heard. Her body was shaking and shivering under the intensity of her orgasm as I gradually came to a halt. I took my fingers out, looking at them covered in wetness. Without thinking, I brought the fingers to my mouth and licked them swiftly. Lexi gasped at my actions but that soon turned to a smirk.

She flopped to the side of me and let out labored breaths. She turned to me and gave me a gentle kiss before saying  "Could you get me some water please?" I nodded before leaving her with a kiss. I didn't care that I was naked, I'm proud of my body I worked hard to look this way. I walked past Ally's room ignoring the fact that her door was open and that they could probably see me. I trotted down stairs and got a glass of water. I turned around to go up the stairs but mum jumped in front of me. She hugged me then said "I guess she felt the same way then?" I nodded with a big smile before replying "Uhuh. I'm sorry if we were being loud..." She laughed to herself then chuckled "Oh it's okay darling you're young do what you like! But you best get back to her." I thanked her then ran up the stairs and went to go into my room but Ally called "Could you try keep it down and try wear some bloody clothes?" I turned around and said as I leant against her door frame "Sorry babes you're asking the wrong person to be quiet and its my house I can walk around naked if I want to." With that I spun around and walked into my room-purposely leaving the door open so Ally and Stevie could see everything we do. I handed her the water and said "Hey baby I got your water." She thanked me then gestured for me to come close. I did as she asked and she spread her legs before pulling my body towards her so my back was pressed against her chest. She wrapped her arms around me a long with a blanket and just held me. She said quietly "I don't know if you're only being open with our relationship to piss off Rachel but I just want you to know that I really love it. There isn't anywhere else I'd rather be than with you. And I really mean that." I held onto her arms tightly and replied "I just want her to understand I want to be with you and she was right in thinking I would never want her. But that doesn't mean I don't mean it because I'm going to act like that no matter who is present. It's the same with me. Alexis can I tell you something?" she gave me a squeeze and nodded. I continued "I love you. I love being with you. I love the way you say good morning. I love the way you call me baby. I love everything about you. The way your hair falls down the side of your neck just everything. You're just so perfect." She kissed my neck  and said "I love you too baby." I lay back into her arms and she started to run her fingers through my hair as I drew patterns on her arms with my fingers. Soon after I fell into a deep slumber and I never felt so happy before.