Chapter 1: Who's She?

~~ In The Car ~~

Yazz: Come on now Jayla please we just left out of an event and now you wanna give me the silent treatment for what? What I did now?

Jayla: *Looks At Him* Who is this trick all up on you on Instagram in this pic *Shows Him The Pic* Oh so I can't be on your shit but you could have hella hoes on your Instagram really Yazz or shall I say Bryshere.

Yazz: Jayla it's only one of my fans what's the big deal?

Jayla: Really a big deal...I'm your girlfriend Yazz I'm suppose to be all on your social media accounts I understand you have fans and what not but why is she the only one on your I.G besides me seeing you in other pics with your fans together in group pictures it's like I see her more than your fans are you cheating on me? I wanna know the truth!

Yazz: I really don't feel like going at it with you Jayla I really don't.

Jayla: Fine just let me out I'll catch a Lyft home then.

Yazz: I'm not letting you out are you crazy!

Jayla: Until you tell me the truth I won't get out of the car but if you do stop the car let me out! So now tell me the honest truth *Begins To Tear Up* Yazz keep it 100 with me are you cheating on me with this bitch!

Yazz: I can't answer that *Turns And Looks At Her With Tears Coming Down Her Face*.

Jayla: I guess that's a yes you are cheating on me... Stop the car! Now! Let me out this shit!

Yazz: I'm not stopping this car cause we are going to continue to talk about this Jayla I love you.

Jayla: *Looks At Him* If you love me so much why you can't just tell me.

~~ Stops The Car ~~

Yazz: Yes I'm cheating on you Jayla.

** Slaps Him **

Jayla: *Gets Out Of The Car And Slams The Door* I fucking hate you Yazz...And for your info I'm pregnant!

Yazz: *Has A Shocking Look On His Face/Rubbing The Side Of His Face* What?

Jayla: I said I'm pregnant *Breaks Down And Goes Sits On The Bus Bench*.

Yazz: *Gets Out Of The Car/ And Sits Next To Her* Jayla When were you going to tell me?

Jayla: Tonight after your event I wanted to surprise you with the news but now since you told me about this bitch you've been messing with I guess I'm going to have to be a single mother.

Yazz: Don't fucking say that Jayla I would never abandon you or my child I love you.

Jayla: Please Yazz just take me home I wanna lay down *Gets Up And Gets Back Into The Car*.

Yazz: *Sighs*.

~~ At Home ~~

Jayla: *Turns To Yazz* By tomorrow I want you out of here I need some time to think about us and our future and our unborn child.

Yazz: *Closes The Door Behind Him* Jayla I'm sorry *Tries To Hug Her*.

Jayla: *Pushes Him Away* Just leave me alone oh yeah tonight your sleeping on the couch until you leave in the morning goodnight *Goes Upstairs*.

Yazz: Come on Jayla not in my suit really!

Jayla: *From Upstairs* Don't worry your shit will be outside the door don't bother coming in the room either! Goodnight! *Slams The Door*

Yazz: Man fuck!

I really messed up with Jayla big time and on top of that she's pregnant with my first baby I can't ruin this with her I love her and she's right about me not having her on my social media accounts I just don't won't no one to know I have a girlfriend well now ex since I've cheated on her damn man I have to make things right with her she's the love of my life but I have to get rid of this bitch I cheated on her with.

Hopefully you guys like this first chapter of my new book loves ✌🏽️😘.....

~~ Like ~~

~~ Comment ~~

~ Keemah 😝❤️.