Chapter 10: Gender

Jayla: So do you think that it's going to be a boy or a girl? *Looks Up At Him*.

Yazz: To be honest with you Jayla it doesn't really matter to me it's only what God blesses us with *Kisses Her Forehead* besides I'm just happy that I have you back and we're moving forward.

Jayla: I'm sorry.

Yazz: For what? It's not your fault at all I'm the one that cause you the most pain including putting a lot of stress on you because of me fucking up.

Jayla: Well you have a point there *Laughs* I'm just happy that she is out of our lives.

Yazz: You got that right I can't believe she lied to me all because she wanted my money.

Jayla: I told you that she wanted you for your money didn't I say that?

Yazz: *Sighs* Yes baby you were right all along look can we stop talking about her and let's focus on us and our baby *Sits Her Up Off Of Him/Then He Sits Up Looking Her In Her Eyes* I wanna marry you someday Jayla.

Jayla: Yazz don't forget that I am still mad at you for what you did.

Yazz: I understand but I'm serious I do wanna marry you *Gets Off Of The Bed And Turns Towards The Nightstand And Takes The Small Box Out And Gets On His Knee Infront Of Her* Jayla Love will you marry me?

Jayla: I don't know if I can marry you I still can't trust you Yazz.

Yazz: *Closes The Box/Stands Up* Of course you need some time to think about it.

Jayla: That too Yazz I hope you can understand.

Yazz: I do look I need walk around the block to clear my head *Leaves Out Of Their Room*.

Jayla: Um ok sure thing *Sighs*.

So Yazz goes downstairs and heads for the door and slams it behind him he was so mad at his self for all of the hurt and heartache he's been doing to Jayla lately he really loves her so much and doesn't want to lose her cause she's the love of his life. After his hour walk around the neighborhood he comes home to see that Jayla's car is not in their driveway so he calls her......

Yazz: Jayla where did you go?

Jayla: Don't worry about that Yazz ok just know that I'm fine.

Yazz: You can't just up and leave like that without telling me.

Jayla: Like you did when you you cheated on me with that hoe!

Yazz: Come on now Jayla really I said I was sorry for hurting you! What more do you want from me!

Jayla: I want your trust back! But I don't know if I can trust you again cause of what you've put me through I'm really stressed out plus carry your child is too much to handle Yazz we need sometime apart I'm sorry *Hangs Up In His Face*.

Yazz: Damnit! Fuck!*Unlocks The Door/Goes Inside Slamming The Door Again 😂😂 And Sits Down On The Couch* I guess I'm going to have to wait until tomorrow when I go with her to see the gender of our baby then *Sighs/Lays Down And Falls Asleep*.

Yazz couldn't eat anything cause Jayla was on his mind and all he could do was fall asleep until the next day....

...Yazz's Phone Blows Up

Yazz: Hello?

Jayla: I'll meet you at the doctors office ok and I'll send you the address.

Yazz: Jayla I want to see you.