Chapter 3: My World My Jayla

~~ Later On That Night~~

Yazz: Jayla? Wake up babes.

Jayla: *Jumps Up* Huh? What happen!?

Yazz: You've been sleeping for a long time since I've put it on you it's time for you to wake up.

Jayla: Oh shut up 😪 any ways I'm hungry.

Yazz: Not the hormones 😩.

Jayla: Well your going to have to deal with it regardless so go get me some food and no we don't have anymore food here.

Yazz: You mean to tell me your ass only had a strawberry banana smoothie for breakfast and that was it?

Jayla: Uh yeah despite the fact that I ate everything else in the fridge it's not my faught I'm like this it's not only me it's food for two now so my little mood swings are going to be out of control from time to time now until the baby comes your just going to have to deal with it Yazz.

Yazz: Aww man 😩 well let me get up from here then to go to the store and rack up on some more food for the house I'll be back in a jiffy.

Jayla: Well hurry up I think I won't be able to last long without food.

Yazz: *Sighs* 😪 Of course you won't Jayla 😑.

So after Yazz have gotten out of bed he had went and took a quit shower put on new fresh clean clothes and his Nike sandals and headed off to the store while Jayla is at home starving. Jayla is an orphan so she didn't really have family since her grandmother died she was put up for adoption she didn't know her mother nor her father or other family that would take care of her until she gotten older and was on her own until one night she went out to a club where she met Yazz for the first time.

** Flashback **

Yazz: *Eyeing Jayla From Across The Room Talking To Other People*.

Jayla: *Begins To Dance With A Man Who She Doesn't Know*.

Yazz: *Gets On The Dance Floor Trying To Ease His Way By Jayla And The Man Who She Was Dancing With*.

Jayla: *See Yazz Staring At Her While She Was Dancing/Blushes*.

However the man turned his head and see Yazz looking at Jayla so he gets upset and stop dancing with her and walked towards Yazz on the dance floor...

The Man: The fuck you looking at nigga *Grabs Jayla Roughly*.

Yazz: You don't even have to grab her like that.

The Man: This mines right here all mines you better go and find another female to talk to.

Jayla: I'm not yours so let me go your hurting me!

Suddenly everyone puts their attention on them and stops dancing.

Yazz: Look man just like the lady go and we good that's all I'm asking for.

The Man: Here my nigga you can have her *Pushes Jayla Into His Arms*.

Yazz: *Catches Her Before She Falls* Hey are you ok?

~~ Everyone Starts Dancing Again ~~

Jayla: I'm fine thanks for that.

Yazz: No problem so uh what's your name?

Jayla: My name is Jayla what's Your name?

Yazz: My name is Bryshere but everyone just calls me by my nickname Yazz.