Chapter 11: Lloyd

So Jayla was driving until she reached the red light she looked up at her rear view mirror to see Yazz car was in back of the car that was behind her so she had calmly waiting until the light changed to green she had to figure out how to dodge him so she pressed her foot on the gas she only went fast a little so she could lose Yazz and that he won't be able to follow her to where she was going..... Jayla drove further up more and flicked her right signal luckily no car wasn't by her so it was easier her to go to the right once she did that Yazz was right behind her so she put the pedal to the metal and hit the gas speeding down the street Yazz did the same thing 😂😂😂 lol luckily there was no police around to give them a ticket.

Jayla drove fast until she see's a gas station she turns into it and parks by the gas pump to have Yazz thinking she's going to get gas which wasn't so she look back up into the rear view mirror to see that his car had parked behind her's she see's that he had turned his car off and he's getting out of the car she hits the gas and drives out of the gas station fast and headed to Lloyd's house she was so relieved that she finally got away from Yazz and that he couldn't follow her to where she was going once she reaches Lloyd's house she drives into the driveway to see him at his front door unlocking the door to get inside of his house she turned her car off got out and headed towards him at his door.

Jayla: *Sighs With Relief* Hey Lloyd it looks like your having trouble there?

Lloyd: All it needs is a little push *He Pushes The Door Open/Then Let's Her In First* Ladies first.

Jayla: Thank you *Walks In And Sits On His Couch*.

Lloyd: *Closes The Door Behind Him And Locks It*Let me guess baby daddy trouble?

Jayla: He tried to follow me Lloyd but I managed to get away from him at the gas station 😪.

Lloyd: You can't be putting the baby in danger like that Jayla.

Jayla: Lloyd when I left him in the parking lot at the doctors office I knew he was going to follow me regardless and on top of that at the light he was behind the car that was in the back of me so I had to do something fast I hit the gas an- *GCO*.

Lloyd: Wait a minute you hit the gas? Jayla you could have been in an accident or pulled over!

Jayla: See what had happen was there was no police around and it really wasn't a lot of cars on the street.

Lloyd: *Walks Over To The Couch And Sits Next To Her* It doesn't matter Jayla you could have been hurt or maybe even worse.

Jayla: I know I'm so sorry Lloyd.

Lloyd: *Puts His Hand On Her Face* I want you safe Jayla ok don't ever try that anymore for you and the baby's sake *Takes His Hand Off Of Her Face* But anyway did you find out what the gender of the baby is?

Jayla: Yes it's a little healthy baby boy I can't wait until he gets here so I could kiss all over him I know he's going to come out looking like his trifling daddy and do you know that he purpose to me yesterday.

Lloyd: Damn for real?

Jayla: Yeah but I didn't accept it because I still can't trust him and I told him we need time apart.

Lloyd: It's a good thing I seen you in your car at the gas station wait hold up? Was it the same gas station I found you at in your car? Or a different one?

Jayla: A different one why?

Lloyd: Oh nothing I just ask that's all but in the meantime do you want anything to eat?