Chapter 8: Separated

Since Yazz and Jayla are separated he's now staying in a hotel for the time being....

Yazz: *Blows Her Phone Up* Jayla please answer me I'm sorry for everything baby I love you call me back bye *Hangs Up And Calls Her Back Again And Again*.

After calling and calling no answer it kept going straight to voicemail Yazz you had one job one lol lmao but the only person who he could call  was Dani 😒....

Yazz: Dani we need to meet up ASAP!

Dani: Nigga I'm busy at the moment imma have to call you back later.

Yazz: No the fuck you not your going to see me right now!

Dani: Look Yazz like I said I'll call you back later ok goodbye *Hangs Up In His Face*.

Yazz: *Looks At His Phone Like No This Bitch Didn't 😂😂* No this hoe didn't just hang up in my face after dicking her ass down the other day this how I get treated! *Throws His Phone At The Wall* Fuck man (No His Phone Didn't Break) I should have never got myself caught back up into some bullshit.

He tries to call Jayla back somehow she blocked his ass eventually lol 😂😂😂....

Yazz: Man I have to get back home to Jayla I can't take this anymore!

So Yazz grabs his keys and phone heading out of his hotel room to his car got in and started engine he sped the fuck off going to Jayla's house 😂😂😂😂 lol so once he got there he got out of his car and went to the door and starts banging on it hard almost breaking his hand....

Jayla: She's not home so if you leave your name and number after the beep beeeppppp *Laughs*.

Yazz: *Stops Knocking* Come on Jayla I don't have time for your little games open up the door please I miss you.

Jayla:*From Inside*Oh so you miss me huh? Should have thought about that before putting your pee pee in that hoe Dani!

Yazz: Listen baby I'm sorry ok I wanna make up for everything I did ok can we just talk about it.

Jayla: No you good get away from my door!

Yazz: It's our house though!

Jayla: Not anymore I've changed the locks on the doors already and plus I have an alarm system on the house now to 😊 yeah that's right nigga so try me if you want to.

Yazz: Jayla you can't be serious!

Jayla: Very serious so get your ass off of my property thank you and have a nice day 😘.

Yazz: But I'm paying all the bills up in this motherfucker!

Jayla: So and I'm a model.

Yazz: Ugh Jayla please open the door stop acting like this towards me.

Jayla: You've hurt me Yazz I hate you *Starts To Cry* just leave me alone ok you made your choice by sleeping with that bitch and that baby probably isn't yours.

Yazz: I love you and only you ok I wanna make things right baby please.

Jayla: Goodbye Yazz.

Yazz: I'll sleep out here all day if I have to.

Jayla: Go ahead

...6 hours later