Chapter 4: Dani

Dani: See what the fuck is going on I.G *Goes Onto Yazz's I.G* The fuck!

*See's A Pic Of Him With Jayla From Two Days Ago*

Dani: Damn he's still with this bitch after I told his ass I'm pregnant with his baby even though I'm trying to pen the baby on him when it's not even his yeah that's right I need money since my deadbeat ass boyfriend left me when I told him I was pregnant with his baby but anyways let me call this nigga up*Picks Up The Phone And Calls Yazz*.

~~ Phone Convo ~~

Dani: Hello nigga.

Yazz: Really Dani why are you calling me what do you want?

Dani: Yazz I'm hungry you know the struggle is real out here and why are you on Instagram with this chick Jayla?

Yazz: She's my girlfriend Dani ok and she's pregnant with my child for your information.

Dani: *Laughs* I guess your going to have two baby mamas then *Hears Giggling In The Background* hold up are you at this chick house?

Yazz: We live together Dani look I'm going to have to talk to you later ok I'll be bye there later on to bring you some food.

Dani: You better nigga love you baby 😘.

Yazz: Whatever man bye *Hangs Up In Her Face Lmao😂😂*.

Dani: Damn ol rude ass it don't matter though cause one day I'm going to show up on his door step unexpectedly 😊😊 just to be petty  babygirl won't have a clue when I would be coming to their house.

** Throws Her Phone Across The Bed **

Dani: *Sighs* I'm bored I should just watch tv all day today or maybe be petty and DM his bitch 😊 to piss her ass off nah I'm not going to do that cause he gone blow me up and call me with the blah blah blah bullshit about his bitch I don't got time for it.

*Lays Down In The Bed On Her Back*

Dani: *Looks Through Yazz's Pics/Stops And Looks At One Of Them With Him And Jayla* I wish we was together baby other then you and this hoe Jayla this is going to be fun ruining their little puppy love relationship 😊😄 I wish I could have met him before her ass I think I would have been a better girlfriend to him than her bitch ass but since I'm not a good person at all *Laughs Evilly* a nigga need this money literally so watch out Jayla hoe!

I know I know short asf I just wanted y'all to know a little bit about Dani and her little player ways yeah she told Yazz she was pregnant with his baby they use a condom but it did have a little rip in it knowing Yazz his pull out game strong asf lmfao so basically she didn't get pregnant by him cause she was already pregnant when she had sex with Yazz but didn't tell him after the couple of days went by and she did tell her baby daddy that she was pregnant with their baby and that's when he left her ass quick fast and a hurry Bofl and it was the next morning when she lied saying she had a long night of work hours at work when she was really at a hotel with Yazz over the weekend manipulation much? 😂😂😂😂 lol and she's going to try anything in her power to mess up his relationship with Jayla so hopefully you guys like this so please.....

~~ Like ~~

~~ Comment ~~

~~ Hakeemah 😘