Chapter 7: Caught Up

...The Next Day

Dani: *Yawns* Damn last night was everything ain't that right babe *Lays On His Chest*.

Yazz: Yeah it was alright.

Dani: *Looks Up At Him* Fuck you mean alright you know this bomb bomb was good and you know it 😜.

Yazz: Get off of me man this is not right at all *Moves Her Off Of Him*.

Dani: *Sits Up/Folds Her Arms* Oh now it's a not right you should have thought about that before getting up in me!

Yazz: Look Dani I gotta go Jayla is blowing my phone up I know she's wondering where I went *Gets Up And Puts On His Clothes*.

Dani: You ain't shit Yazz *Throws The Pillow At Him* I fucking hate your guts! Get the fuck out of my house!

Yazz: I hate your ass to- *GCO*

...The Front Door Opens...

Deandre: Dani Baby? I'm home.

Dani: *Whipers* Nigga you need to jump out the window before he sees your ass.

Yazz: Who is he? *Whispers*.

Dani: I'll explain later it's time for your ass to go! Hurry up before he comes in here.

Deandre: Dani? *Knocks On The Door*.

Dani: Just one minute 😱*Gets Up Fast And Runs To The Window And Opens It* Time for your red ass to go.

Yazz: You mean light skin.

Dani: Nigga just jump and go!

Deandre: Dani I'm coming in.

Yazz: *Jumps Out Of The Window/ And Leaves Running Down The Street Fast Asf 😂😂😂*.

Deandre: *Opens The Door* I thought I heard someone in here? *Looks Around The Room And Then At Her* Why are you butt booty naked?

Dani: Uh 😅 you know getting ready for you to get home I missed you bae.

Deandre: Bae my ass and why is the window open Dani *Points At The Window*.

Dani: Umm I needed some fresh air and to think about life Dre please lay with me *Takes His Hand*.

Deandre: Yeah ok whatever Dani but let's just close this window for the time being *Walks Towards The Window And Then Takes Off His Shoes And Jacket*.

Dani: *Gets Back Into Bed And Gets Up Under The Covers* I really missed you.

Deandre: *Gets In The Bed And Cuddles Up Under Her Under The Covers* I missed you more Dani and I'm sorry for everything.

Dani: It's ok *Kisses His Cheek Then Lays Her Head On His Chest And Falls Asleep*.

......Meanwhile.......