Chapter 17: Jada's Father

Alexis: Michael what the hell!

Michael: *Looks Up At Her/Laughs* Yeah it's me so what's up.

Alexis: *Backs Away From Him* What are you doing here? I thought you was locked up how did you find us?

Michael: *Gets Up From The Floor/Pulls The Gun Out From His Waist* Where's Jada? I would like to see my daughter please *Points The Gun At Her*.

Alexis: *Puts Her Hands Up* She's at a friend house.

Michael: Bullshit don't play stupid with me Alexis be for real where is my daughter I want to see her now! If not! It's going to be a big nice bloody show up in this bitch! Tell me or I'll shoot him first
*Points The Gun At Yazz* matter of fact my nigga get your ass up with your light skin ass!

Yazz: Alright alright chill I'm getting up *Gets Up From The Couch And Stand Besides Alexis* What do you want man why are you really here!

Michael: Isn't obvious my G I want my girl and my daughter back.

Alexis: I don't want you back I don't want to be with you anymore after all the things you did to me!

~They All Hear The Police Sirens~

Michael: I'll be back for you *Runs Towards The Back Door Opens It And/Then Leaves Out Of The Back Door*.

Alexis: *Turns To Yazz/And Then Hugs Him Crying* I'm sooo sorry about not telling you about Jada's father.

Yazz: It's ok baby I'm here *Holds Her Tight And Calls The Children From Upstairs* Kids it's ok y'all can come down the stairs.

Jada & Micah: *Both Coming Down The Stairs Running To Their Parents*.

Micah: Daddy *Hugs Yazz* Are you ok dad?

Yazz: I'm good as long as you are safe that's what matters to me.

Jada: Mommy mommy are you ok? *Hugs Her Mother*.

Alexis: I'm fine sweetheart *Kisses Her Forehead*.

Jada: I thought I heard daddy's voice mommy.

Alexis: It was your father Jada.

Jada: Where is he? I want to see him *Calls Out For Her Father/Walks Around The House Calling Out For Him To Appear* Daddy daddy where are you *Runs Towards The Back Door And Sees A Dark Car Drives Off Seeing Her Fathers Face* Daddy come back don't drive away.

Alexis: *Grabs Her By Her Hand/Pulls Her Back Into The House* No Jada *Closes The Door Behind Them And Locks It* You cannot see your father anymore.

Jada: Why not mommy? I haven't seen him in a while I miss him sooo much *Begins To Cry*.

Alexis: *Pick Her Up* It's ok *Rubs On Her Back* It's alright stop crying.

Yazz: *Goes To The Window And Sees The Police Outside Of Alexis House* Their here Alexis.

Alexis: Ok *Looks Over At Micah* Micah I want you to take Jada back upstairs for me *Puts Her Down*.

Micah:  Ok I will come on Jada it's ok *Takes Her By The Hand* everything will be alright.

Jada: *Wipes Her Face Off With Her Hand* If you say so.

Yazz: Take good care of her.

Micah: Yes daddy I will.

~ They Both Go Back Up Stairs Hand And Hand~