Chapter 13: I Love You

~ 4:00 am ~

Lloyd: *Rubs Her Back* Jayla wake up for me please.

Jayla: *Looks At The Clock* Lloyd it's like four o'clock in the morning what's up? *Turns Over And Faces Him* can you atleast turn the light on so I can see your face better it's kinda dark in here.

Lloyd: *Turns On The Light* Look Jayla we need to talk about last night.

Jayla: Ok talk to me.

Lloyd: I think I'm falling in love with you Jayla.

Jayla: *Sits Up And Looks At Him* Lloyd you already know my situation with Yazz.

Lloyd: Jay I understand that but he don't love you like I love you.

Jayla: Look Lloyd I already have a lot of things going on in my life as it is and I still love and care for him.

Lloyd: But I care more about you more than he does he hasn't called you at all since yesterday Jayla.

Jayla: Lloyd I just don't know ok.

Lloyd: *Grabs Her Hand* Just know that I'll always love you.

Jayla: *Hugs Him/Begins To Cry* It's just a lot going on and it's hard.

Lloyd: *Holds Her* Everything is going to be ok Jayla just know that I'm here for you always.

Jayla: I really appreciate it Lloyd I do but I'm carrying this child and I don't want to put a lot of stress on my baby or even me rather *Rubs Her Stomach* I just can't wait until he gets here so I can kiss all over him.

Lloyd: *Puts His Hand On Her Stomach* I think he's sleeping because he's not moving as much.

Jayla: Of course Lloyd he sleeps when I sleep.

Lloyd: I can see that he's going to have some traits as his mother.

Jayla: Of course he is I don't want him growing up being like his trifling ass daddy.

Lloyd: *Chuckles* I don't blame you but anywho *Rubs Her Stomach* just know that I'm always here for you.

Jayla: Lloyd how many times are you going to say that? Don't you think I know that already.

Lloyd: Yes I just can't help myself.

Jayla: Lloyd I-*Gets Cuts Off*.

Lloyd: *Kisses Her*.

Jayla: *Breaks The Kiss* Lloyd I can't do anything while I'm pregnant.

Lloyd: Your only like four months pregnant Jayla.

Jayla: So that don't matter Lloyd I don't wanna harm my baby.

Lloyd: Trust me ok I promise I'll be gentle.

Jayla: Lloyd I don't know.

Lloyd: *Starts Kissing On Her Neck* Let me show you that I can love you better than him.

Jayla: Mmmmmm Lloyd I don't know about this.

Lloyd: *Talks In Between* Just relax.

Jayla: *Pushes Him Away* Lloyd I can't do this I'm sorry *Gets Out Of The Bed And Heads Downstairs*.

Lloyd: Jayla come back! *Lays Back Down* Fuck! *Sighs*.

~ Downstairs ~

Jayla: *Turns On The Living Room Light* Damn it I left my phone upstairs *Turns Around And Goes Back Upstairs/Back Into The Room* Sorry I left my phone in here *Goes To The Nightstand To Grabbed Her Phone Off The Charger Then Leaves Out Of The Room*.

Lloyd: *Follows Behind Her* Jayla baby wait.

Jayla: *Turns And Faces Him* Can we atleast go and sit down on the couch cause standing on these stairs are making my back hurt a little.

Lloyd: Sure ok.

Jayla: *Goes And Sit Down On The Couch* Go ahead and talk I'm listening *Folds Her Arms*.

Lloyd: *Sits Next To Her* Look at me Jayla.

Jayla: *Looks At Him* Yes Lloyd?

Lloyd: Come on now don't answer me like that.

Jayla: Sure whatever 🙄😒.

Lloyd: Look I'm sorry once again I couldn't help myself I just car-*GCO*

Jayla: Care about me yeah I know Lloyd but like I told you time and time again I still love Yazz regardless.

Lloyd: If he loved you Jayla he would have been blowing up your phone all night he stop since last night before we went to bed.

Jayla: So and? It doesn't have nothing to do with you Lloyd look at me I'm going to be a mother with a trifling baby daddy that hurt me Lloyd so bad.

Lloyd: That's why I'm here for you when you didn't have nowhere else to go to who I found you who do I care about you and who do I love you always have been and always will be in love with you Jayla I've always been in love with you I know the baby is not mines but I'll take care of him like he is my own flesh and blood it's just you who won't give me a chance to show you.

Jayla: Lloyd I'm so speechless I don't know what to say.

Lloyd: Just let me make love to you Jayla.

Jayla: But my baby.

Lloyd: Just trust me ok I'll go nice and slow I won't go fast I promise you.

Jayla: Kiss me.

Lloyd: *Kisses Her Passionately/Stops And Look At Her In Her Eyes* I love you Jayla.

Jayla: *A Tear Falls From Eye* I love you too Lloyd.

Lloyd: Let me go get a condom.

Jayla: You don't need one fool I'm already pregnant *Laughs/Wipes Her Face With Her Hand* Just don't go in that deep.

Lloyd: Yeah your right and I know that Jayla.

Jayla: Well I was just letting you know.

Lloyd: *Kisses Her Again*.

Jayla: *Stops Kissing Him* Make love to me pick me up and take me back upstairs *Stands Up*.

Lloyd: *Stands Up In Front Of Her And Picks Her Up Slowly And They Both Heading Back Up The Stairs And Back Into The Room*.

This Chapter Is Kinda Ehh To Me But Yeah I'm Back And I'm Waiting On Whoever New Got Shit To Say About My Books And My Readers Did Y'all Miss Little Oh Me 👋🏽😘💜 Lol But Anywho....

Lloyd In MM 😍🙈💜

~ Like ~

~ Comment ~

~ Hakeemah 💜.