Chapter 2: Gotta Get Her Back

~~ The Next Morning ~~

Jayla: *Comes Downstairs To See That Yazz Is Gone* Yazz? *Sees A Note On The Couch/ Picks It Up And Reads It*

~~ Reading The Note ~~

I decided to quietly get my things while you were sleeping I know you said don't come in the room but I had to get all my things and head to the hotel for a week look I'm sorry for what I've done to you Jayla I love you and I promise you I'm gonna make everything work for us again later on I'll call you to check up on you I love you so much baby I'm sorry.

Jayla: *Sighs* I love you to Yazz *Goes And Sits On The Couch/Busts Out Crying*.

~~ Suddenly Her Phone Rings ~~

Jayla: Hello? *Sobbing*.

Yazz: Morning Jayla are you crying?

Jayla: *Sniffs/Wipes Her Face Off With Her Hand* I don't what your talking about I'm good but where are you?

Yazz: So your worried about me huh?

Jayla: Oh shut up I'm still mad at you ok so don't get nothing twisted 😒.

Yazz: Well I'm at the hotel about to get up I just called to check up on you cause I know you would be up this early how are you feeling?

Jayla: I feel great actually I was about to make a banana smoothie.

Yazz: Umm that sounds yummy 😋 I wish I was there to have some.

Jayla: Yeah uh huh well uhhh I'll talk to you later ok.

Yazz: Sure I'll be checking back in later on I love you Jayla.

Jayla: Yeah I know Yazz.

Yazz: Alright bye.

Jayla: Bye bye *Hangs Up The Phone*.

~~ Phone Convo Ends ~~

Jayla: *Scrolls Through Her Gallery/ Looks At Her And Yazz's Pics Together/Sighs* Let me get up and make this smoothie for me and you to little one *Rubs Her Stomach*.

~~ Later On In The Afternoon/A Knock On The Door ~~

Jayla: *Gets Up And Walks To The Door* Who is it?

Yazz: You already know who this is open up.

Jayla: *Opens The Door* Why are you here?

Yazz: This my house to Jayla.

Jayla: Oh whatever Yazz *Goes Back and Sits On The Couch And Continues Watching Tv*.

Yazz: *Closes The Door Behind Him And Locks It/Then Sits Next To Her On The Couch* Jayla I want to talk to you please.

Jayla: For what? Didn't you already caused enough damage *Looks At Him*.

Yazz: Please baby for me.