Chapter 18: What Do You Mean Story?

~ The Next Day~

Jayla: *Puts Her Arms Around His Neck* So how was work today?

Lloyd: I guess it was ok....did you call and check up on Micah today to see how he was doing?

Jayla: You know what I didn't call him since he left to go with his dad yesterday let me call him now *Takes Her Hands From Around His Neck/Picks Up Her Phone From The Counter And Calls Yazz*....

~~ On The Phone ~~

Yazz: Hey Jayla.

Jayla: How's everything with Micah you usually let him call me when he's with you?

Yazz: It's a long story Jayla I rather discuss it with you in person.

Jayla: Story? What do you mean story? What happened to Micah Yazz?

Yazz: He's ok Jayla calm down here he is right here *Passes The Phone To Him*.

Micah: Hi mommy! I miss you.

Jayla: I miss you too sweetie how is everything? And are you having fun with your dad?

Micah: I am mommy a robber broke in here at Jada's house it was her dad who did the break in though but he got away.

Jayla: Say what now? *Goes And Sits Down On The Couch* Put your father back on the phone right now!

Micah: Ok mommy hold on *Passes The Phone Back To Yazz* Here you go daddy mommy sounds angry.

Yazz: *Sighs* Hellllloooo?

Jayla: Ain't no fucking hellllloooo what happen last night Yazz and who the fuck is Jada? And her father is the robber that broke in her house? Where did you guys go last night!

Yazz: Calm down Jayla please.

Jayla: Nah Yazz it ain't no damn calm down! You suppose to keep Micah safe!

Yazz: Don't you think I know that! I'm his father for peaks sake! He's alright isn't he? And like I told you before I rather talk about the situation in person not over the phone Jayla so chill out with all the yelling!

Jayla: Yeah sure whatever bring him back home later on ok can you do that for once goodbye Yazz *Hangs Up The Phone In His Face*.

~ Conversation Ends On The Phone ~

Lloyd: What happen baby? *Sits Next To Her On The Couch*.

Jayla: Someone broke in at someone's house Yazz was at last night I guess they both stayed over there.

Lloyd: But did he tell you what really took place?

Jayla: He won't tell me until he brings Micah home later on *Throws Her Phone Down Besides Her On The Couch And Gets Up Then Turns Around Looking At Him With Her Arms Folded* So what do you want to do now since your off from work?

Lloyd: I don't know really I'm a little tired *Gets Up And Takes Her By The Hand* Probably do a little something nasty to really put me to sleep if you know what I mean 😏.

Jayla: Really Lloyd 🤦🏽‍♀️.

Lloyd: Ah duhhh besides it looks like you want some anyway 😌.

Jayla: Ok *Jumps On Him Causing Both Of Them To Fall Onto The Floor* But a quickie first.

Lloyd: Ow girl my head! *Rubs His Head* you jumped on me fast as hell....I knew you wanted it I could already tell *Looks Up At Her Licking His Lips*.

Jayla: Oh whatever just kiss me already *She Kisses Him* Get on top of me *Rolls Over And Pulls Him On Top Of Her*.

Lloyd: Damn Jayla your strong as hell when you know your about to get that ooooweee *Laughs*.

Jayla: Oh well you want some I'm going to give your ass some *Starts Licking Him On His Neck*.

Lloyd: Now you know I love how you lick on my neck.

Jayla: *Stops And Looks At Him* So what are you going to do about it?

Lloyd: You really like to test me huh?

Jayla: Damn right I do now shut up and let's continue what we are doing.

Soo They Really Went At It Bofl 😂😂😂 It Got So Intense Jayla Almost Broke Her Damn Leg So They Had To Stop Because She Hurt Herself Lloyd Had To Help Her Off Of The Floor Mind You They Already Was Butt Booty Naked 😂 So He Had To Pick Her Up And Carry Her Upstairs To Their Bedroom....

Lloyd: I mean damn I wasn't expecting you to do that move *Puts Her Down Onto The Bed* You sure your going to be alright?

Jayla: Yeah yeah I think *Tries To Move Her Leg A Little* Ow that hurts 😩 I think I need to rest my leg for a while.

Lloyd: I'll go get the heating pad for your leg.

Jayla: Thanks babe I appreciate it *Rubs Her Leg Some* And can you get my night gown for me please it's right there on the chair *Points To The Chair*.

Lloyd: No problem *Goes To The Chair And Takes Her Night Gown Off Of It And Passes It To Her* Here you go do you need anything else?

Jayla: *Takes It From Him/Puts It On* No that would be fine for now.

Lloyd: Ok let me go and get that heating pad for you then hold on a sec *Leaves Out Of The Room*.

Jayla: *Lays On Her Side In Pain* Damn my leg hurts so bad.

Lloyd: *Comes Back Into The Room And Puts The Heating Pad On Her Left Leg* There you go baby it's already on for you love.

Jayla: Ahh that feels better can you put the cover over me please.

Lloyd: *Puts The Cover Over Her* If you need me I'll be downstairs *Kisses Her On The Forehead* I love you.

Jayla: I love you to but one more thing bae?

Lloyd: *Looks Down At His Self* Oh yeah I know my clothes 😅.

Jayla: *Laughs* Yeah your clothes.

Lloyd: Get some rest ok *Goes To The Dresser And Finds A Pair Of Boxers To Put On/He Puts Them On And Leaves Out Of The Room*.

Jayla: *Yawns/Then Goes To Sleep*.

Hope You Guys Liked This Chapter So Far.......

Yup That's Jayla In The Picture At The Top Of This Chapter 👆🏽😍 Please....

~~ Like ~~

~~ Comment ~~

~~ Keemah ❤️.