Aftertaste

Recap ((this is gonna be an actual chapter))

I sat up a bit and began to undo the buttons on his flannel shirt, fumbling along the way.
Once I reached the bottom button, he slid out of his shirt, and yet again through it somewhere behind him.

I giggled as he slowly started to undo his belt," Stop being such a tease!" I whined.

He laughed, and quickly finished taking off his belt. He unbuttoned his khakis, and room them off, leaving me in my bra and panties, and him in a pair of navy blue boxers.

He pulled me closer to the edge of the bed, looked me in the eyes and asked," Are you sure about this?"

I looked at him and giggled, managing the words," Just fuck me already."

He laughed," Antsy. Antsy. Antsy. Tsk tsk tsk."
I giggled and bit my lip, blushing.
"Fuck," he said," I can't wait any longer."

With that, he slid his boxers off, and slid his hands on the hem on my underwear.

I tried to whisper," Holy fuck, he's huge" but I guess he heard me, because he laughed and said," You'll be fine. I'll go easy on you if you'd like."

I bit my lip and looked away.
" I swear, if you bite your lip one more time I'm taking you, right here, right now."

I giggled and blushed," sorry."

With that, he pulled my underwear off, leaving both of us exposed.

His eyes looked down, then up, then down again, and locked with my eyes. "God, you're so damn perfect."

He positioned himself and locked gaze with mine, and as a distraction he left hickeys on my collarbone, and then thrust forward, making me scream ever so slightly.

He found a steady rhythm causing me to moan, and him to smirk.

"Shit." He mumbled.

At that moment, we both realized-

~~~~~

HI GUYS
ITS ME
HOW ARE YOU?

SO I UPDATED. YAY?
Well I love you guys and It's actually kind of funny that Justin found this book( if you're reading this, oops sorry😂)

But
I love you guys!

Xoxo
Brooke