Acquainted?

As I pulled my lips away from his, I looked up into his vibrant green eyes and laughed.

"What?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. "Is there something on my face?" He instantly started to feel his face for anything foreign, which caused me to laugh more.

"Seriously, you're such a giggle box. What's so funny?"

I stopped laughing and took my hair out of its pony tail, and shook my hair loose, making a weird face. "This." I said.

"What do you mean 'this'?"

I sat in down on the sand and picked up a handful of the dry substance. I let it sift through my fingers for a little while before I said anything.

"This. Us. Everything that's happened.
I met you in a bar. We hooked up. We went to a park at an ungodly hour. And now we're here. I don't know. It just hit me and made me laugh."

He sat down next to me in the sand and ran his fingers through his hair, his gaze trapped on the horizon. "I guess you're right, but I'm definitely glad it happened."

I looked at the sand in my hands," Why's that?"

"You're different. You're funny. You're sweet. You're feisty. You're just what I needed."

I looked at him, questioning what this conversation was turning to. "What does all of this make us?"

He ran his hands through hair once more, and looked at me. "I'm not sure, but I do know what I'd like it to be. Maybe not now, but I'd like to see it happen eventually."

I nodded and looked down, and let a silence fall.

"Angel-" Justin said, and I looked up," I want to ask you something."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WHAT'S HE GOING TO ASK?!
The world may never know.
SORRY IVE BEEN SO INNACTIVE, IM A TERRIBLE PERSON.
Enjoy this for now I guess.
You guys should comment things, I enjoy them. To be honest they make me laugh.
But until the next update, byeee!
Xoxo Brooke

*Vote, Comment, Share please❤️*