Author's Note/Prologue

A/N: Hey, guys! If you've seen my statuses and my other fanfic, you might've guessed that I love Pretty Little Liars. Well, you're right. But I also love The Lying Game as well, which is another book series/show by the same author. I decided to write a collab fanfiction where the Liars meet Emma. Keep in mind, I will be basing this off of the PLL show and TLG books, so things might be a little different if you've gone vice versa. Lemme make that clear. The Lying Game books and the Pretty Little Liars show. Thanks! Also, this is based more on TLG in the later chapters, but I'll try my best to add more PLL POV. It isn't easy managing six, though. It might be a little confusing but just remember:

I = Sutton

Emma = Emma

Aria, Emily, Hanna or Spencer = Well, you catch my drift.

And, yes, there are typos! Everyone makes them, some are too lazy to fix them! ;D Don't comment saying "OMG, like, you spelled sister wrong, like, one letter is, like, wrong!" xD Just don't.

P.S This is much easier to read if you've seen or read both or one of these. Just saying.

P.P.S I haven't watched the fourth season yet, nor have I read the 3rd or 4th (I know their plots though) Lying Game books. So, it might not be so up-to-date.

Dedicated to awesomesauce21 for the amazing and beautiful covers!

I DO NOT OWN PRETTY LITTLE LIARS OR THE LYING GAME! Never have, never will. Also, I. . .DO NOT OWN ANY PICTURES USED (except for my cover)! Rated PG-13 for lots of swearing, mentions of alcohol and other things.

Set during the third season of PLL *SPOILER ALERT* before Spencer joined the A-Team and the second book of TLG *SPOILER ALERT* before Thayer came back.

Prologue

It was 10:39 at night, when most people were long asleep. Hardly any lights were on in the windows, leaving the world in a long black shadow. Cicadas and crickets chirped outside, interrupting the otherwise peaceful night. Stars glimmered in the sky, shining and twinkling all throughout the neighborhood. All was well, and would be for a long time yet.

Except it wasn't for Emma Paxton. She lay awake, staring out the window. Tonight, the Parent Stars were gleaming just a little bit further from the Emma Star. After her birth mother, Rebecca, had abandoned her, after years of skipping from foster home to foster home, she'd created her own little world in the stars-there were Nerd Stars, Bitch Stars, and Slutty Stars, named after kids at school, and there were her Family stars-The Emma Star, the Mom Star and the Dad Star. There was also the Boyfriend Star, reserved specially for that perfect guy. She frowned. What was that supposed to mean? Becky was already gone. It didn't matter now. Although she was expected to be snoring softly in Sutton's cozy bed, she couldn't go to asleep, like an over-energetic insomniac. But this time, the energy was drained right out of her. Her limbs were tired and weak from hours spent studying. Even though she was portraying someone else right now, it felt strange to have bad grades. She at least had to have some personality-especially if she was doing a big favor for her dead twin sister.

But, while she didn't know it at the time, she wasn't alone. Approximately 2,170 miles from where she was standing, four other girls were in the same situation, unable to sleep due to nightmares and fears that someone might discover the truth.

And they were about to be collided.

Copyright © 2013 All rights reserved.

So, enjoy!