1

Alex handed Yvonne 2,000 dollars. He was the only white man she fooled with. He had a big dick and deep pockets. However, they both knew, he wasn't the only man she fucked with. Besides him, she had three other men in her life. Romeo, Parker, and Miguel.

Alex is about 5'11, ripped body, and what some might call a workaholic. But when he gets off of work, he is ready to put in work. His sex session involves toys, various positions, and sometimes role play. He has a nice 8/5 inch dick, ribbed with beautiful veins. He loves showering Yvonne with gifts and free trips. Definitely a keeper in her book.

Romeo was by far the most aggressive yet sensual man, Yvonne has ever encountered. He didn't care where they were at, when he wanted his dick wet it was no other way. He wouldn't care if it was on a train in front of children, But Yvonne very much did mind. There is no way she would never scar a child like that. Something about Romeo made her want to melt though. He could suck a mean toe, and he had the most talented tongue she had ever faced. Romeo loved eating pussy, and was down for a woman who could squirt. Golden brown goodness standing at 6'3.

Parker is Yvonne's little Asian persuasion. He's skinny, but has a 8.5 inch eggroll between his legs. He was born in America, but his great grandparents migrated from Hong Kong, China. He keeps his hair at shoulder length at the most and loves being outside, camping, stuff like that. Which Yvonne is more than happy to go on adventures with him.

The spicy pepper, Miguel was too hot to handle at times. Out of all her playboys, he had the biggest dick. Miguel is around the same height as Yvonne, standing at 5'9. His dick is a full ten inches solid. He's the romantic of the bunch. He will serve you up and down, a full body massage can change into a full tongue bath.

All of the playboys have their certain kink, but Yvonne is no different. All of her men have two things in common. They all know how to cook and have pretty feet. Yvonne loves when a man has attractive feet and can wear a nice pair of flip flops or scandals. Now you may ask, what is her sexual fetish? She loves licking a man's ass. Most people would consider her a freak if they knew that about her, not that she would particularly mind the title. But enough with the entries, let's get back to the story.

Alex has taken Yvonne to a mall on the outskirts of the suburbs. Part of him wondered how he ended up so wrapped around her finger.

Yvonne stands at 5'7, meaty thighs, golden brown skin, a phat ass, beautiful round D cup breasts, full supple lips, big brown eyes, a little stomach but far from a gut. Smooth skin, that looks so beautifully sculpted.

Taking in her appearance, it became that much clearer.

"Baby, you want that new purse?" Alex asked, wrapping his arms around Yvonne's waist.

"You gone buy it for me daddy?", her voice purred. By nature Yvonne's voice was that of a sex kitten. Raspy, and sensual and sweet.

"I'll buy you anything you want, beautiful." he said as they walked into the Louis Vutton store.

"Anything you want." Alex confirmed.

The security officer gave them a disgusted look. Alex didn't notice, but Yvonne definitely saw the rude gesture.

"Do you have a problem, sir?" she asked. Her voice teetering between politeness and aggression.

"Adjusting to new times. It wasn't like that when I was growing up." the man answer.

"You might adjust faster if you stopped judging less on how your parents taught you, and more on what you actually feel." Yvonne turned her head back to the handbags before her, not wanting to entertain the foolishness.