4

Yvonne is on her way to her sister's house. Apparently Jaslene wanted to get together with all of her sisters and brothers to have a cookout. Which meant it would be a house full since their daddy was throwing around dick like it was going out of style. Most of them are around the same age so telling who's the oldest takes too much time. Yvonne already knew she was gonna dress good today. It was no other option but to stunt on those bitches. She loved them to death, but she had already been named the bourgeoisie one of the bunch. That label didn't bother her, it's not her fault she went to the Givenchy and Louis Vuitton for her handbags instead of being posted up for a raffle in the flea market. She couldn't help it her bottom were red while theirs was black. It's not about status, it's about what you can afford.

Yvonne dressed herself in skinny jeans, Christian Louboutin heels, a white crop top, and a vintage black and gold Versace vest. Her hair is brushed up into a nice bun.

It should be a crime to look this damn good. Does my sexiness offend you sugah?

____

Yvonne walks through the tight isles of the grocery store with a basket in her hand. She only had to run a few errands before going over Jaslene's house. Yvonne is already prepared to set it off, giving that it was the deep hood that she was about to go to. She had to big cans of mace in her glove department and a heavy duty baseball bat underneath her seat along with a stun gun. Gadgets to stay ready with the hood.

Yvonne is looking at the rolls of pork sausage, trying to figure out what level 9f heat she wanted in the dirty rice she would be making later.

"Doing a little grocery shopping are we?", Romeo says in Yvonne's ear.

"If this was on the other side of town you would've been picking your eyeball up from the floor."

"Damn it's like that, can a brother at least get a hug?", he asks.

Despite the heated conversation she had with him the other day, Yvonne gave him a hug. His cologne filled her nose, bringing a smile to her face. However given the fact that she had places to be she wasn't really trying to be bothered with him.

Abruptly Yvonne broke the hug and looked up at him.

"How you been?", he asks.

"I can't complain, I have a job and have a roof over my head.

Romeo leans in.

"I wanna fuck you.", he whispered.

"Nigga this ain't no free ride. You got to pay to get along over here. Besides I ain't trying to fool with you like that. You're getting too attached sugah."

"I love it when you say that."

"Say what, that you're too attached? That's not exactly a compliment.", Yvonne says pulling away from him.

"I meant when you say 'sugah', it draws me to you.", Romeo pulls her back to him, inhaling her perfume.

He squeezed her ass with both of his massive hands.

"You getting mighty damn bold in this store. Move your hands off my ass before I twist your balls and see how you like it.", Yvonne whispers sweetly.

He gives her ass one last squeeze before letting go.

"You look good today though. Mph.", Romeo compliments. Yvonne raises a brow.

"Today? Nigga, I look good every gotdamn day. Don't act like you sleeping on a chick now. You rock your new brands but don't try and act brand new. I'm still that chick stuntin' on these niggas with a slim waist and a phat ass. You better recognize fool."