5

Yvonne let the shower run on her. The warm water felt too good against her skin.

Today she would be paying Emilio a visit at the salon he works at. He told her that he would wash her hair so she shouldn't bother doing it before she comes in. Her appointment is for 10:30, and she planned on going in early. Mainly to see the type of clients they keep.

_______
Yvonne dressed herself in a black off shoulder knit sweater, ripped jeans that clung to her body, and thigh high black boots. On her shoulder she wore a white leather Versace handbag. The sweater pushed her breasts up nicely and made her look innocent and naughty at the same time. Santa Clause wouldn't know what to do with her.

Yvonne walked into the salon at 10:00 sharp, on the stylists' lunch break. The air conditioning was on point and the lighting was good. As usual all eyes were on Yvonne as she gracefully switched her hips over to Emilio.

"I never thought you were the salad eating type.", Yvonne said placing a hand on her hip.

"All the greasy food we had last night I'm trying to find a balance." Emilio laughed.

"Let me get a bite though, a bitch ain't even eat breakfast yet.", she admit.

Emilio fed her three forks of his tweaked classic ranch salad.

"Emilio who is this lovely woman here? I'm gone be mad if you tell me you like the cookie now. You now I been waiting for you to come sleep on my little couch.", a tall brown skin girl said.

"Man chill out, Destinee. This is my sister, Yvonne.", Emilio replied to his coworker's outrageous outburst.

Another woman stepped walked into the room. It was more than obvious that she was in charge of the place looking like she had just stepped off the run way. She had on a fabulous floral bodycon dress with nude pumps, she had a matte cinnamon brown lipstick, and had her hair played with full black Peruvian curls going down her back. She had full breasts and a tight body with a little cute booty, just enough to squeeze bit not enough to jiggle.

"Emilio I hope you are still aware of my policy here. Family or not you still need to charge them.", she said.

Yvonne frowned at her words and was instantly offended.

"Aw shit, Tasha you done it now. My sister don't play them kind of games, I can't save you from this. Sis about to get you together.", Emilio put his head down and busied himself with his food.

"Look, I can appreciate a paying customer, but when people bring they family on here they are usually looking for a handout.", Tasha address. She tried to clean it up but the mess was already there, and Yvonne was about to get her ass clean.

"Bitch does it look like I came in here for a motherfuckin handout? You cute and all, but don't think you can pass judgment on me sugah. Its cute that you think yo little salon made it and all, but its gone take a little more than some air wick candles and fake flowers to make yo ass pop. You ain't ready for me boo, so don't come for me. All of this money dripping off me and you gone say some bullshit like that. Word from the wise, if your weave is Peruvian you can at least make sure the bottom of your shoes are red boo. That, and I shouldn't be able to see your panty lines through your dress. Get your fashion game up boo. Hoes stay trying to get at me, but can't get like me. Y'all hoes can't do it like me.", Yvonne brushed invisible dust off from her shoulders, then snapped her fingers.

Emilio took a sip of his tea, trying to keep himself quiet. Destinee on the other hand laughed out loud.

"See, Tasha that's what your ass gets. Always hating on the other black woman like you top roman. Like you Beyonce or somebody. You better go find your 'Ego' cause sister girl over here snatched it away like Dena did Effie's man on Dream girls.", Destinee clapped her hands as she laughed.