10

It was time to turn up in the club. It was simply a girls' night out this time. Yvonne was going to hang out with Nia and Erica.

Nia was one of the messiest people that Yvonne knew, but she was a good person at heart. Nia was about 5'3, brown skin, brown eyes, and very skinny. Her hair cut short into a slick Hallie Berry like style when she played in Catwoman.

Erica on the other had was more of the uptight lady. She's one of Nia's friends. She's about 5'11, light caramel skin, brown eyes, a beautiful sultry figure, and has her hair in natural twists.

Yvonne couldn't stand Erica because of her holier than thou attitude. Now she had to put up with Stephanie's to an extent because they're sisters, but Erica didn't get the same benefit. Knowing Nia, she probably did it on purpose just to see what would happen, but she's gonna be in for a big surprise. If anything popped off with Erica, Nia was gonna get her ass checked too.

Nia was riding with Erica so Yvonne made it clear that she was driving her own car. It made for less drama and more time of silence.

Yvonne got to the club at Yvonne, just to see Nia and Erica waiting at the back of the line. She didn't know if she wanted to roll her eyes or laugh. Yvonne had connections everywhere, therefore she didn't do lines.

I'll let them wait in line, that way Nia can have something to think about the next time she tries to be messy and invite a bitch that she knows I don't get along with to hang out with us.

Yvonne is wearing ripped skinny jeans, a black long sleeve turtle neck crop top, and black and gold knee high five inch high heel peep toe boots.

She came to dance, and from the looks of the tight dresses Nia and Erica were wearing, they came to catch.

All they gone catch is an STD fucking with these random niggas up in here. Never go looking for a hookup at a club. Like my fifth grade teacher said: When you go digging for boogers, you're bound to pick find a fat one.

Yvonne walked right up to the muscled bouncer. He was very tall, 6'10 to be exact.

"Hey Marvin.",she spoke to him with a smile.

"Yvonne, you finally found your way back here.", he gave her a quick hug.

"Well y'all banned me. Then waited two years before you lifted it."

"You and your cousin wrecked shop in here."

"But it brought more business in here, and I believe you named a drink after us. Not to mention, with the extra cash that flowed in y'all were able to remodel and go from a simple hole in the wall to one of the hottest clubs in this city. You're welcome."