2

Yvonne put on the a long black dress. Thigh slits on both sides, and it showed a good amount of cleavage. Red lipstick glossed on her lips, posted up in Givenchy red stilettos, with a matching Givenchy handbag. To add more sex appeal, Yvonne even put in her blue contacts.

"Got Damn!" Rob hollered.

"How do I look?" Yvonne asked.

"You look good as hell. Where you been hiding?" Rob had a Kool-aid smile on his face.

"Boy hush, and come on here.

The line was long but when the bouncer laid eyes on Yvonne, he let her and Rob go right in.

Yvonne and Rob hit the dance floor, tearing shit up as Back that ass up by Juvenile played. Yvonne shook and popped her as on Rob like it wasn't nothing. She was so far in her zone that she didn't even notice the many eyes that were glued to her every move.

Pull Over, by Trina played next. Rob and Yvonne danced together on this one. In the midst of the song, somebody was making their way through the crowd with a microphone. Yvonne was too busy dancing to notice that she had a microphone behind her and an admirer.

Pop That Coochie by 2 Live Crew was remixed and started pumping throughout the club. Yvonne worked her ass in circles and made her cheeks clap together.

The man put the microphone to Yvonne's lips just as Big Momma Thang, by Lil' Kim started bumping. Yvonne smiled at the man before rapping the lyrics into the mic.

I used to be scared of the dick
Now I throw lips to the shit
Handle it like a real bitch
Heather Hunter, Janet Jack me
Take it butt yes yes what

The people in the club was singing along with her, Rob and a few other men dog woofed.

The DJ mixed the song into How Many Licks? Yvonne's all time,favorite song by the Queen B. This time she grabbed the mic for herself.

I been a lot of places seen a lot of faces
All hell I even fucked with different races
This white dude his name was John
He had a Queen B rules tattoo on his arm
He asked me to be his date to the prom
That he'd buy me a horse
A Porsche and a farm
Dan my nigga from Down South
Used to like me to spank him and cum in his mouth
And Tony he was Italian
And he didn't give a fuck
That's what I liked about him
He ate my pussy from dark till the morning
Called his girl up and told her we was bonin
Puerto Rican papi used to be a deacon
Now he be suckling me off on the weekend
And this black dude I called King Kong
He had a big ass dick and a hurricane tounge.

Yvonne gave Rob the microphone.

How many licks does it take til you get to the center of the..
How many licks does it takes til you get to the center of the...

The club was clapping for the two friends and Rob was singing his ass off on the microphone. For a second they almost forgot that they were in a club until the DJ mixed in another song. Rob handed the mic back to the man and he and Yvonne went back to dancing as they were.

After another hour of dancing, Yvonne left Rob on the dance floor and went to the bar. She sat down on the closest empty stool.

"Can I get a Blueberry Daiquiri?" Yvonne said. The bartender gave a head nod in response.

Yvonne tapped her fingers lightly on the bar, listening to the atmosphere around her. The vibration of the music made the floor it's bass.

The bartender slid her the drink. Yvonne took the wrapper off of the straw and began to drink the sweet concoction.