16

"Did you remember to grab a blanket?", Drew asked.

"No, I forgot."

"I got it covered."

They became wrapped up in a passionate kiss, but this time, Yvonne allowed him to lead. Tonight, she would allow him to have control. It's what he's been craving, and after absolutely owning him on their last encounter she had to give him the time to redeem himself. 

Only with this man, would allow herself to be completely vulnerable. 

She felt the warmth of a heavy blanket surround her shoulders. 

Although he was supposed to take his time taking off her clothes, Drew couldn't hide his desire to see her butt ass naked. He needed her to strip, however, by his hands only. 

Her skin was so smooth in his hands.

Their breathing became heavy with excitement. They knew it would be a long ass time before they say each other again.  So tonight, right in the football field they had to make everything count. 

Their heated kissing landing them on the ground with Drew between Yvonne's legs. HIs mouth salivating to get a taste of her. He took his time enjoying her, teasing her to the edge. Then slowing back down ensuring that she wouldn't get an easy release. 

"Dammit Drew. Why you doing me like this.", Yvonne asked through short breaths. 

"You want me to stop?", Drew offered

"Nigga bitch I wish the fuck you would stop, I'll take charge real quick and ride your damn face off."

Her words took him by surprise. Yvonne always seemed to submit to him fully once it was implied. However she was giving a bit of a challenge. She wasn't the girl that he met in  the living room of his house. She was a woman that could rock his world with just a flick of his tongue. There was no doubt in her mind about what she wanted.

"You won't be giving demands tonight. That job belongs to me. Now close your mouth and let me make you feel good baby. ", he demanded.

His authority over her is really got her juices steaming. She squirmed in delight once he began to give her service again. 

She fought herself to keep her hips from bucking at the sweet sensation of his handy work. He was feeling to good.

"You always taste so good baby. So damn good.", he whispered.

Yvonne's eyes rolled to the back of her head, as her moans grew louder. Arousing Drew even more.

She grabbed the back of his head as her legs started shaking.

"Ah. Ah. Ouu, Drew! Yes baby, ouuuu.", she cooed and moaned as she creamed her tangy nector all over his face.

Drew didn't waste a drop of her. It was his reward for doing such a great job. He would never deny anything Yvonne offered him.

"Tonight I'm gonna make love to you like you're mine. I want you to leave this field with your pussy aching, clenching. I want you to remember this night and be turned on instantly. Masturbation won't help, hell not even another man. Your pussy will only get wet by the thought of me. Because me and you both know that you will be mine again. Only this time it will be as Mrs. Drew Davis."

The promises of his mouth excited Yvonne. Minus the wife part.

Nigga talking about marriage but I don't even have a promise ring. Boy if you don't get up in this pussy and stop playing games with me!

Drew kissed up Yvonne's stomach, slowly. He watched intensely as her moved up and down. Seeing how his kisses effected her breathing. Once he reached her lips, he kissed her with raw passion. Their tongues swirling together, making heated passion. 

Yvonne reached for his belt. She simply couldn't wait anymore, it was time to get down to the point. His point being very swollen and erect. 

"You're not about to rush me. Slow down.", Drew ordered.

Yvonne had other plans in mind, and it started with her not being the only naked body in sight. 

Ignoring his wishes, Yvonne had unzipped his pants and had his pants and underwear pushed down to his ankles. His shirt tossed over roughly beside them. 

"You brought a condom?", she asked.

"Since when do we use condoms baby?"

"Since we broke up and haven't seen each other in years. I let you pass on it the last time."

"You better be glad I like you.", he chuckles.

He got a condom from his pants pocket quickly.

Yvonne enjoyed the view of him opening the condom wrapper. She looked down at his rock hard dick. She still felt ownership over him. That was her dick, and she wanted it rare.

Yvonne stood up in front of him. She took the condom from his hand and threw it carelessly.

She plants soft kisses up his neck, leading up to his jaw. Then she gently sucked on his left earlobe. There wasn't a single piece of flesh on his body that she hasn't given a taste, lick, or suck.

Drew looked at Yvonne. His queen that wasn't yet ready to be crowned. The woman that was gonna be the mother of his children. He was looking at his soulmate, his wife.

"Real talk, you're gonna stop saying no to me.", Drew said in a low voice.

Yvonne locked eyes with him.

"Then make me scream yes."

Without warning, Drew thrusted himself smoothly into her. Yvonne tossed her head back in pleasure and hiked her right leg up on his hip.

Drew pumped inside of her juicy pussy with passion. He could never get enough of the way she wrapped around him. The feeling was overly amazing each time, it always had been.

"Mmmm, shit Drew!"

Kicking it up a notch, Drew laid on his back and had Yvonne ride his in reverse. He held both of her wrists in his right hand and reached around to rub her clit with his other hand.

Yvonne squirmed as she felt the wave of another orgasm about to crash.

Her eyes started getting heavy and another strong orgasm quaked her body.

The muscles of her pussy was clenching so tight that it sent Drew over the edge.

He attempted to pull out.

"Uh uh. I'm your woman tonight. My body is yours, and that man milk is mine. Fill me up until I overflow."

With that, Yvonne grinded herself on his until he held onto her hips for dear life as he released his seed inside of her.

The next thing she knew, Drew had her over his face while he ate out his nut from her clinching walls.

Yvonne smirked at what she had awaken. A true freak just like her.