13

"So how have you been all this time?", Drew asked.

"I would've though, Emilio would've filled you in on that. Since you've been keeping tabs on me.", Yvonne sassed.

"Well you didn't think I was gonna let you get away from me that easily did you?"

"You certainly seemed to moved on from what I've seen."

"Half of what you see about me is due to management. The other half is speculation by the public."

"Drew, what is taking you so long in this store?", a female voice called.

A slender, thin, white woman with big breast and long brown hair walked up to Drew. Obviously cut off guard by Yvonne's presence.

"Who is this?", she asked with a hint of jealousy.

Harpo who this woman. Ha ha ha, look at me being petty.

"This is Yvonne. Yvonne, this is my manager, Laurel.", Drew introduced.

Yvonne took in her attire. She has on a fitted white lace dress with her titties pushed up with a leather jacket.

This bitch over here dressed like Chucky's bride, Tiffany. She cute, but since when did manager dress like that. Bitch I ain't stupid. You either plotting or already got some of Drew's dick.

"She a manager dressed like that. I mean if you had a little girlfriend you could've just told me.", Yvonne said.

"Ma'am I don't mix business with pleasure.", Laurel defended.

"Sugah it seem like you already trying to mix. Your titties out just like mine, and the jacket ain't hiding nothing. Its all good Tiffany, oop, I mean Laurel."

"Drew I think you need to check your groupies."

"Groupie? I ain't no motherfuckin groupie sugah. Me and Drew go back since I was in high school. He been all up in this snatch, tongue and dick. This was my man boo. So maybe you need to have a seat and not take things with him personal, but you mixing boo."

"I doubt it hard to be in your snatch, boo.", Laurel shot back.

Yvonne slid her heels off. "Bitch don't get mad cause I done had what you trying to get. It don't matter how many times you get on your knees to suck his dick, you'll never take my spot. I'm in his heart, I stand by his side as an equal because I'm his princess."

"Who are you calling a bitch?"

"You bitch! I didn't stutter, you heard me. B-i-t-c-h, BITCH."

Laurel stepped closer, and was instantly holted by a left hook to the face. Emilio came from out of nowhere and grabbed Yvonne into a tight hug and Drew moved in front of Laurel to stop her from trying to take a cheap shot at Yvonne.

They kept quiet enough to not alarm anybody in the store.

"Why don't we meet in like ten minutes for some lunch.", Emilio suggested.

"Okay. I'll text you.", Drew confirmed.

They pushed the ladies in different directions. Once Emilio got Yvonne to the key chains, he let go.