8

Yvonne pushed Rob down onto her bed. He landed smoothly on the black bed covers. The only thing she had on were boy shorts, and that was a surprise in itself. It was quite rare for her to be naked before the man, well not all that rare. However the man before her wasn't a playboy, it was Rob.

She kissed down his tattooed chest. He took an intake of breath.

"You might as well take off that hat.", Yvonne said while taking it off for him. Rob has beautiful hair, and it annoyed Yvonne greatly when he covered it up with a hat.

"Okay, have it your way. But if my hat has to go, take that hair out of that bun."

Yvonne stood up from the bed and went over to her dresser. She took out the band and let the luxurious hair fall past her shoulders. She then made her way back to Rob, who was sitting up on his shoulders.

"You're so beautiful.", Rob said, mesmerized by Yvonne.

Yvonne was nervous, and she wasn't sure if that was a good or bad thing. She climbed on the bed next to Rob.

He got on top of her this time, kissing on her neck and caressing her thighs. His head went down further and further down her body. He slowly peeled her shorts from her soft shapely thighs. The shorts didn't even make a sound when they hit the floor.

"What now?", Yvonne asked.

"Let me taste you.", Rob said. He then moved her legs apart with his hands.

Rob took in the moment to enjoy his view. It was so pretty, he wished he had more than just photographic memory. The power that she held between her legs was legendary.

He quickly busied his tongue between her legs. Unlike her playboys, Rob took his time savoring her personal flavor. Rob was about to make her burst in no time. This was feeling too good, but it clicked into Yvonne's mind that this was a one time thing only. She couldn't go back down this path.

"Rob. Fuck me.", she begged.

"Is that was you want?", he asked between caressing licks.

"Yes. I want you to fuck me.", she said to clarify exactly what she was saying.

Rob stood up off of the bed for a quick second and removed his underwear. His thick member bounced up and hit his belly button. He withdrew a magnum wrapper from his pants pocket and rolled it on to himself.

Yvonne put her legs together and put them up in the air, toes pointed. Rob then got on the bed and let her legs rest on his right shoulder. He put the tip at her awaiting entrance, slowing pushing in so that she could get used to his girth. He wanted to be as gentle as possible until she adjusted to him. His unanswered fantasies were finally coming to the light and he couldn't be happier about it. He also knew that this was a one time thing, but in a way he knew that this one time would make them even closer than before. They were in tune with each other and it was very noticable from the outside as well as in.

Yvonne gasped once he was all the way in, she still couldn't believe she was doing this. Her mind was contorted with so many thoughts.

"I got you. You're okay Snooki.", he said.

He build up a solid rhythm, taking his time until until Yvonne gave him the go to speed up.

"Go ahead, Robbie. Take me there.", It was rare for her to call him by that name. A nickname that she thought was cute to call him.

They moaned together as they did more than just ruffle up her bed sheets.