6

The restaurant was nice. Neatly set table decorated with whites and creams from the napkins to the tablecloths. There were various smells in the air as the restaurant was quite full.

Yvonne watched her food being prepared by the chef, fascinated by how quickly he wielded his knives.

"You look good in that dress.", Romeo whispered in her ear.

"Thank you.", she accepted the compliment and continued to watch her meal being prepared.

She had ordered the steak and shrimp combination platter, with a side of Fried Scallops. Romeo ordered the Sashimi Salmon and Scallops.

Romeo put his hand on her thigh, which Yvonne quickly moved off. There is no way he was about to do anything before she got her food. Its a definite hell to the no.

Sugah you ain't slick. I'm gone eat my food first my nigga. I wish you would make a scene in this restaurant about it to, one of these steak knives gone be in your damn neck. Damn, who do I sound like?

_______
My food was good as hell. I didn't eat all of it though, for the simple fact that sex on a full stomach is uncomfortable. You can feed a man after sex but never get him full before.

Yvonne wiped her mouth with a napkin, and put her fork down.

"How much longer do you wanna be in here?", Romeo asked after wiping his mouth.

"Not too much longer.", her words low in seduction.

"I'm ready to get into some dessert."

"Oh really? You better serve it up good sugah.", Yvonne said.

They got up from their table to make their exit.

"Pull the car up, I have to use the bathroom. It should be about ten minutes.", Yvonne explained quickly before heading off towards the ladies' room.

______
Yvonne looked in the mirror to make sure she was still on point. She washed her hands and dried them, before walking out of the restroom.

On her way to the entrance of the restaurant, she ran into a man.

He was tall, chocolate, almond shaped brown eyes, big lips, and broad shoulders. He easily resembled Tyson Beckford.

"I'm sorry Ms, I didn't see you there.", he speaks. Masculinity very present in his voice.

"Its no problem, I didn't fall or anything.", Yvonne reassures him.

"You have to let me take you out to lunch sometime. So I can show you that I have manners."

Now he's some dessert I wouldn't mind wrapping up and taking home. With your fine self, Mr. Model look alike.