Chapter 7

Once, a long time ago, my grandfather told me a story of two wolves that were constantly fighting. They were in all of us, he told me. He said that one represented all that was good and light, and the other was dark and evil. I asked, 'Which won?' He responded, 'The one you feed most.'
§~*~*~*₽*~*~*~§
I woke up, my head throbbing with the images that passed before my eyes, the horrors and the goodness, the light and the dark. H-how... HOW COULD HE DO THAT! How could he kill....
I was snapped out of my thoughts by worried murmurings, three familiar voices were whispering to each other. I finally realized I was again on a bed, and Garroth, Laurance, and Dante were near the door, their faces worried.
I tried to silently get up, but the second I put my full weight on my legs I collapsed, and a loud thud echoed around the now silent room.
Well, cr@p. Nice one, Jess.

Sly's POV
We're slowly falling apart without Aphmau. I miss her jokes, the funny pranks she would pull and the nice things she would do for us. She was our best friend, and now she's gone, she probably doesn't even remember us, the fun time we had or the monsters we battled.
The others are grouping around her pedestal in the Hall, to give a good bye and hopefully get to watch the crystal again. I had some troubles figuring out how it worked, as Aphmau had only recently discovered it and she was going to tell us the following day, before she disappeared, how to use them and how they worked. Aphmau, please stay safe, wherever you are...

Heyo! How's it going?
*silence*
Yeah, yeah, I know. Kill me for not updating, but what do you expect? Anywho, I hope you liked this chapter of, A Hero's Diary! *says in Aphmau superminecraft voice*
Byee! ~Convela