Chapter 11

Hear:
The whispers.

See:
The Shadow.

Shiver:
In fear.

Scream:
For silence.

For he has come...
~~~~~*****~~~~~
The voice stopped taunting me after a while, and we just talked. Apparently 'Insanity' was just me in a different form. A bloodthirsty, sadistic form, but my other form none the less.
The mental cage my mind has locked me into has not deteriorated, nor grown stronger. It's just... there, keeping me away from the conscious world. Or maybe, keeping me in it....? 'Insanity' has tried to explain to me the actual physics of this, but it's hard to understand her riddle terms and contradictory sentences.
No matter, I've been working on a place in the prison, trying to get a few of the bars loose enough to that I can escape. It hasn't worked so far.

Hey Aph, what are you doing?
I'm trying to get free. Why?
Just curious.

She's silent for a bit, then suddenly pipes up again.

Hey Aph.....
What?
You do know that the door is unlocked.... right?

I groan at my stupidity, before testing out what 'Insanity' had told me.
And just like she said, the door swung right open, not even giving a creak as the metal door nearly banged against the side of the cell.

I'm such an idiotic imbecile with no common sense or survival tendencies.

Heyo. Yeah, no Sly's pov today, but I'm writing this at ten pm, ya gotta give me a little credit. I'm an idiot for not updating for so long, I know. Sorry.
Byee! ~Convela

Edit:
Oh my Irene, I failed so hard. XD
For those of you wondering, I typed 'Chapter' wrong. Like, how do you even spell 'Chapter' 'Cgapter'? Seriously? Epic fail.