Chapter 15

Darkness is relative.
Darkness can be the absence of light, knowledge, or color. It's not just evil, it's a new beginning or an end.
~~~~~*****<><>*****~~~~~
Jess's POV
"Jess...." A voice calls. It sounds familiar, but not in any sense of my worlds. It's.... comforting, but at the same time a small sense of dread nags at the back of my mind, making me alert and wary.

The voice calls again, "Jess, come on. You need to wake up...."

By now, I've identified that the voice is male, I'm in a room lying on a bed, and there are restraints on my arms, legs, and torso.

Now the man the voice belongs to starts shaking me, but I refuse to give any indication that I'm awake. He sighs, and then turns to a new presence in this room. "Sorry Jason, she still isn't responding."

The new presence, who I'm assuming is 'Jason', responds. "That's alright. The doctors said she's been in a coma for so long after that computer electrocution. Especially when all of her role play characters started acting independently and we saw glimpses of Aphmau moving on her own." I kinda gotta feel bad for this guy, but there's a pain in my heart that tells me he's important.

"Yeah, but you can't help but hope. And have you seen some of her old friends, like Sly, Castor, and Kala? They're in the same kind of coma, and with the same odd occurrences. It's getting a little suspicious, especially with Mojang's newest release of virtual reality wear for the Minecraft. That's what they were all testing when this happened, right?"

"Mmhmm," Jason hums. "I'm glad that you didn't get sucked in too, Sky."

That name. That name sent memories flooding through me, of laughter and jokes, and family. That's right. I'm married with two kids. I'm the created of many Minecraft Roleplays, with a subscribble count of over 1 million.

Gasping, I sit up and grab onto Sky's arm, tears of joy and sorrow in my eyes.

"I'm.... Home," I whisper before passing back into the familiar grasp of darkness, but another kind is lifted from my mind.

Dun dun duuunnnnn! Did any of you see THIS coming?! Honestly, this didn't come to me until probably halfway through the book. But it's not the end. That'll come later.
Byee! ~Convela