Chapter 17

Final Chapter!

She watched as He plotted a new game.
She cried as she saw Her happy ending.
She laughed as she thought of all her mistakes.
She smiled as her conscience fades away.

Sighing, she fell back into her chair, utterly exhausted. Mentally and physically. 'It's been a long few months,' she thought, reminiscing over what had happened. The request, the idea, the breakdowns, blocks, and life. Happily she recalls the stories and quotes that got her through it all.

"----, it's time to go to bed!" A feminine voice calls down, years of stress and worry weighing on the words, but they are light with love.

"Yes mom!" she calls back, and turning to shut off her screen, she notices one final thing she needs to do.

"It's been a long time indeed. Has it not, Aphmau?" she stroked the glowing screen in front of her, before pressing the final button, sending out the data for those hungry souls looking for a good read. "I do not claim to be the best, but I do hope you've enjoyed. ~Convela," she read aloud.

Turning off the screen, she lets out a small smile before falling into the land of dreams, looking for her next book.

As all authors do, when the story ends.

Heyo! I know it not the longest,and may be abrupt, but it does tie up lots of things. Someday I may go back and edit, but not today. Good news is, after this Imma post the sequel to Memories of Shadows! So look out for it.

I do not claim to be the best, but I hope you've enjoyed. ~Convela