Is Your Heart Taken? I : Wedding

"I'm excited for tomorrow." He said on the other line.

"Yeah.." I just said, rolling on the other side of my bed leaning forward to my bedside lamp, I just sighed then closed my eyes.

"You should go to sleep, babe. Goodnight, I love you." He said.

"Ok. Bye." I said ending the call.

I rolled to the other side again, then tried to drift off to sleep, but I couldn't. Then I heard my phone ring, I answered it only to hear Sheigh shouting.

"Why aren't you answering the phone!!!" She shouted.

"I need to sleep Sheigh." I said.

"Uhh.. Yeah, you are supposed to be sleeping Chloie." She said chuckling. "By the way, I'm fitting my gown!! I'm so excited!! I don't even know if I can sleep!!" She said excitedly.

"Let me sleep Sheigh." I said boringly.

"Ok then. Just.. Ugg, ok, you should be sleeping." She finally said. "Bye." Then she ended the call.

I faced the ceiling, then I just sighed.

Tomorrow is just another day, nothing more.. Nothing to be nervous about..Then I finally closed my eyes. Opening it to see Sheigh waking me up. "Heyya bridey!!! You excited!! Why are you still sleeping!" She shouted.

My sight is still blurry then afterwards focused on Sheigh. Then turned to look at my digital clock on the bedside table, "for goodness sake Sheigh! It's four o'clock in the morning! And it's weekend!!"

"And it's your wedding Chloie! Wake up dude!" She shouted back.

The word says it all. Wedding. My wedding. Just hearing it made my heart boomed of nervousness. I don't want to just sleep here and pretend that it is just another boring day of my life because it is not!! This is one of the most memorable day of a woman's life, so does for a man. This day will really change one's life, and I'm too nervous to just shake it off.

"Who let you in?!" I turned to Sheigh.

"Your Dad, of course!" She answered shouting, "I'm the bride's maid you know, so I have to be here early!" She added proudly.

I stood up ignoring her, I opened the door to reveal the other half of the house with so many busy people. Out of all of them, Dad is someone you will recognize easily, out of all busy people, there he is.. Sitting on a single couch, wearing his usual tux paired with pants, he has strands of white hair and the only thing fresh on his old face is, his smile.

"Oh! Look who's awake!" He said.

I looked up at him smiling, "Dad.." I greeted.

He stood up to welcome me, "oh dear, are you ready?" He asked.

I nodded weakly then turned to busy people, "What am I supposed to do first?" I asked, thinking.

"Why don't you take a shower first, dear." He suggested, of course, shower first. I smiled at him then was about to turn when he whispered something, "Are you really sure about this?" He asked.

Then I smiled not wanting to turn back. I walk in to the bathroom and as much as possible take all of my time there, but of course I can't. That's my only time to think because when I opened the door to leave the bathroom, the makeup artists and everyone are ready to dress me up and make me beautiful to my memorable day.

Different brushes touching my face. But I just sat there following their orders if they want me to look in a direction or bend my face posture to a different one.

"Ohmygash! You look so beautiful Choie!!" Sheigh shouted the moment she entered the room, she then sat on the corner blabbing something that I can't understand. "Do you hear me, Chloie?" She asked.