Is Your Heart Taken? IX : Undecided

I readied myself and stuffed myself up before leaving. I passed by my office first.

"I'll just leave papers here and be right back this afternoon." I said, my secretary smiled and nodded.

I left another note to my secretary before leaving, "If Xander visits, tell him I have errands to run." I said.

I finally left and took taxi on the way to the meeting place. I got down and made my way to a coffee shop. I easily noticed James wearing a white v-neck shirt on the corner of the coffee shop. When he met my eyes, he smiled at me.

I made my way to the table and didn't bother myself to take a seat.

He looked at me then chuckled. "Good thing I'm finished already. Shall we go?" He asked. I nodded in response.

We headed to his car parked in front of the coffee shop. He opened the passenger's seat for me and made his way to the other side.

Before he drives, he gave me a piece of paper. "We have 5 Niall Horan's to run." He paused, then continued "it was originally 8, but the three is on the other side of the earth.. Unless, you are willing to look fo--"

"nope 5 will be fine." I said, hoping that the 'Niall' I've been looking for is in that 5.

He smiled then started the engine. "First Niall Horan, 1 hour from here." He said.

I read what's written on the sheet of paper he gave me. 5 'Niall Horan' was written and 5 different address. I was about to ask if this is the only information available, and he actually read my mind.

"That's the only information I got from a friend. So, I'm not really sure if one of those is a female." He chuckled.

"I really wish Niall is one of the 5 we were going to look for." I said, hugging my kneed near my chest.

"Well, let's just be optimistic." He chuckled again, "maybe one of these 5 is actually a 12-year old boy.. What would you do if that would happen?" He asked, trying to stop himself from laughing.

I smiled, "then I'll tell him that I'm his long lost sister." I said laughing too.

"Would you dare?" He challenged.

"Of course I won't!" I said laughing, he joined me laughing too. After a moment, I asked. "So, which Niall are we meeting first?"

"The first one on the list." He answered, "Lucky us if he's the Niall we're looking for." He said.

"Luck.. Too bad, I'm not really good at that." I honestly said.

"Maybe I'm good at it. Let's just hope for the best." He said smiling.

We sat there in silence. I busy myself staring at the trees we're passing through. I turned to face James, he's actually smiling while he's on focus on the road. I find myself staring at him. This guy who doesn't believe in love, a guy who's most likely perfect in every lady's eyes and someone who's helping me right here right now out of the blue.

"Now, are we still going to look for that Niall or you'll stare at me the whole like you like me." He joked, chuckling.

"I was just wondering, why.. Are you helping me?" I asked.

He turned to me and smiled, "because I know how it feels.." He answered.

"So.. That's why you don't believe in love. Because you're looking for the girl of your life.." I said.

"You have nice thoughts. But.. No." He said, pausing then continued. "I once looked for my real parents.." He said.

That made me stare at him in surprise. "Woaw.. Seriously?" I asked.