Is Your Heart Taken? VI : I'm loving you more

"Why is he hydrophobic?" He asked. That made me look up at him.

"It was 13 years ago. He's my best friend, or should I say, my only friend when I was young. I was a typical quiet girl in school. And he was the only one to ever talked to me and that made him more special.

I don't remember much of it. It's just... There's water, and somehow.. It started eating me.. I don't know.. It's like what happened when you saved me back on the beach.. He came to save me too. The difference is that, he helped me but he himself drowned. I was able to get free from the water, but he's gone farther and farther. I shouted on top of my lungs, but no one seems to hear me. No one was there but us. I did my best to drag him off the water, but when I succeed, it seems that I'm late.. He isn't breathing, as much as I know back then.. All I can do was cry.. Cry and cry until policemen came, mom, dad.. His mom..his dad too.. They asked me things and all I could answer was sobs and tears. All I can remember was the blood, coming from his

head and his smile he even smiled at me making me sure he's fine. But I know that he isn't.. The next thing I know is.." And I started sobbing.. Collecting the memories. "He's confined.. And it has caused him Trauma.."

What surprised me is he hugged me. And what is more surprising is that I didn't hesitate for a moment to cry on his shoulder. This stranger, I barely knew him yet I feel like he understands me like no one else in this world.

"He might be looking for you too.. Somewhere in the world.." He said.

"For 13 years?" I asked, looking up at him.

"Yep." He nodded. "For 13 years. If he loves you, then he'll surely will."

I smiled, and I'm sure it wasn't fake.

I don't know what has happened to me to tell this stranger the most important parts of my life, that even Sheigh hasn't heard of. Maybe because I know that after this night, or maybe hour, minute or this second. He'll be gone, he won't be here to listen to my silly stories. We will be just strangers again..

My eyes flew open to see half of myself covered by sheets, curled into ball. I stood up, smelled something coming from the kitchen. I walked my way to the kitchen.

I smiled, then looked up. "Good Morning." But no one was there. Just a smoking hot pot of soup. "James?" I called out, but no one answered. I called out a second, but no one answered again. I took a seat and read the note next to the bowl.

"I'll leave now. See you somewhere." It says.

I sighed knowing that it's impossible to see him somewhere again because I know that I have to leave this place today. And have to live reality again.

I finished the soup with a smile on my face. Atleast I can leave this place with a smile and visit again with expectation of meeting him again.

I took a bath, get ready then grabbed the luggage, the same with the luggage I came with here. I left the place with a smile on my face.

I guess I'll be leaving now. I told myself tapping the door.

"Hello.." I said on my phone, "I'll just leave you with the museum, I'll be going back to the city now."

"I'll be fine with my classmates Teach. The place is just so busy." Khen informed.

"Thanks for being there." I said.

"You're always welcome Teach." He said.

I hang off the phone and started walking my way to Sheigh's place.

"Hey." I said, putting down my luggage.

"Oh c'mon Chloie!!! Let's stay for two more days!!" She insisted.