Is Your Heart Taken? XIII : Niall Horan

“STOP.. Niall..” Was the last thing I know I said. Shocked people staring at me, some are even covering half of their faces. I was crying so hard when I heard James’ voice calling me.

“Chloie!” He shouted.

My whole face is still covered by both of my hands. I can’t even barely peak back to look at James. Not until I saw the groom, or I supposed Niall, stared at me but then changes the direction of his stare and looked at the church’s door what I believe where James is. A small twitch of happiness splashes colors into Niall’s pale face. He smiled as he let go of the bride’s hands. He run dramatically on my direction, but I’m not the one he’s running for. He passed by me as I completely dumped myself on the floor.

“Chloie!” Another call from James.

This was the only time I did looked back. My sight are still blurry because of my tears blocking my sight. But when I completely see, I can see James, a girl beside him and Niall.

Niall pushed away James and made his way between James and the girl. He caressed the girl’s cheeks and slowly kissed her. When they pulled out, Niall whispered some words into the girl’s ears and they both stare at each for a while then smiled. My stare locked on them, but then it shifted to James. James is looking at me, with a very sad face, shaking his head as if he’s my parents and I went home so late.

“I’m sorry..” He mouthed, still shaking his head. And his expression shifted to determination from the sad face. He pushed Niall open to him, “Who are you?!” I can see him mouthing the words to Niall. People from the church doesn’t seem to know what to do, still frozen and shocked at what is happening at the very moment.

I looked at the ground and thought of, “Thanks James, I know that this is the last chance we have. But I guess, we failed once again until the end. Thank you for being there. Always.” I felt my body being carried on someone’s arms after I think I fainted.

My eyes flew open, the first thing I noticed was a piece of clothing covering my trembling, cold body. The vibration of the car vibrates my head since my head lies on the inclined leather seat. I turned to look at who’s driving.

“Oh!!” I shrieked seeing James half-naked, driving. Without a single cloth covering his upper body. I immediately threw the piece of cloth covering me, which I supposed was his polo, to his face.

“I’m trying to drive here Chloie!!” he said as he struggle to take the polo out of his sight.

I was facing the window so that I won’t be able to get a sight of him. “Wear it!!” I insisted. “I said wear it!! Aren’t you cold?!” I asked.

“But you’re cold.” He answered.

I got speechless, he did it for me? “But.. I didn’t asked you to do that..” I said.

I felt him parked the car  nearby and started wearing the polo. He releases a long tired sigh then started driving again. I can’t help but to feel guilty. I must have put him in a bad mood.

I slowly rolled and turned to him, “Hey..” I started.

He didn’t even turn or even blink an eye on me. It eventually eats the conscience out of me.

“Hey..” I started again, and before I could continue, the pictures flashed back. The St. Catherine Church, the wedding, the 5th Niall, the kiss, the tears blocking my sight. Everything. I could still remember every single bit of everything very clear. As tears started rolling down my cheeks, I whispered. “I’m so *sniff*.. sorry..” I continued.

That made him turned to me, “Are you alright?” He asked worrying.

I sniffed another and tried to smile, but tears continuously roll down on my cheeks. I shake my head, denying it. “I’m fine.. I’m fine..” I said.