Chapter 6

**Justice**

When I got out of the shower yesterday I got on the phone with N'lah and told her everything that happened once we parted ways to go home. She was tripping real hard about it.

**Flashback**

"What the hell Justice? Why you ain't call me?" She yells at me through the phone.

"I am calling you, now." I tell her as I put my just washed curly hair into a bun.

"No, you know what I mean! I been dying to get in that bitch ass. I got her Monday and that's on my momma cause that bitch can't be trying you like that."

"No N'lah don't be fighting that hoe, she an't worth it. She scary as fuck anyway."

"Says the girl that threw a damn book at her and was just trying to fight her. I must say, I am proud of you though. I hope that bitch got a big ass knot on her forehead." N'lah says laughing.

I start laughing. "Guh it instantly turned red!"

**Flashback Ends**

N'lah and I were weak as hell on the phone. We stay talking bout these bum ass hoes and we be cutting up too.

And Kareem called me last night too. We talked for a while. I had realized that he didn't get his hoodie back from me and I asked if he wanted it back. He said that I could keep it. He act like I'm poor or some. I can buy my own hoodie like damn. But it do smell good and I wouldn't mind keeping it. But I'll just keep that information to myself.

He was still trying to get me to go out with him like my answer was going to change but it's not and it didn't. Besides my sister wants me to go out with her to some club tonight. She got me a fake ID a little over a year ago so I won't have a problem getting in. And as long as I dress the part they won't be able to tell I'm 17. Don't get me wrong I'm thick and everything but I still got my sweet, innocent, baby face. This won't be the first time that I went out with Nikole. She loves taking me out with her as long as I don't act my age, don't act like a hoe, and don't cock block. And I'm not allowed to leave the club with anyone else. If something happened to me or if Mom found out that Nikole took me out to a place like this she would kill her. I would have asked N'lah to come but Nikki doesn't like her so whenever me and Nikki go out she won't let N'lah tag along. She tells me that N'lah is fake and that I shouldn't trust her. I understand that Nikole is just trying to look out for me but N'lah is my best friend and she would never do anything to hurt me or jeopardize our friendship. I'm positive of it.

I start to get ready around 6:30. I have to start getting ready early because Nikole will not hesitate to leave my ass here. I get in the shower without bothering to wrap my hair up because it was already messed up from yesterday. When I get out of the shower I dry off and moisturize my body. I just put on my panties and bra so I can do my make-up without fucking up my clothes. I can be clumsy as hell sometimes.

I stand in the mirror as I figure out how to style my hair. I decided to just go with my curly natural fro. I put on some edge control and lay them edges down to the gods and pull some baby hair out. I also add some moisturizer to my hair to stop it from frizzing up and to keep it curly.

Now I start to apply my make-up. I put on a natural looking eye shadow and blush. Then I put on a lot of mascara. Mascara is my best friend. Next to N'lah of course.

I go in my closet to find what I want to wear. I have a huge walk in closet with enough clothes and shoes to cloth every person who doesn't own clothes of their own. I give a lot of my clothes away anyway. I like to give whenever I can. I decide to wear just a plan black spaghetti strap dress and my hooker shoes as I like to call them. They make me feel like I'm a skyscraper.