Chapter 14

**Justice**

5... 4... 3... 2... 1

As I hear the excited screams of people around finally reach the number one of the New Year countdown I feel Jaycion's lips press against mine. I don't know how but he has managed to find his way back to my heart in the last couple of hours, but i couldn't be more happier.

Our lips are still locked as the thousands of people around us scream from excitement. Any other time I would be deaf from all the scream but right here, right now, at this very moment everything is so right and the screams are barely phasing me. After we finally got our lips unlocked we took a walk around the park. I told Maliah that I would see her later because Jaycion offered to take me home.

We walk and talked for hours, reminiscing about the past. He stops me from walking, his arm still around my waist and he pulls me close.

He look down at me. "Look I know that I messed up really bad and I know what I did might have fucked up yo' trust all the way but I promise I'll do anything to make it up to you." He is staring into my eyes and licking those sexy ass lips but I  don't want to be fooled by him.

"I don't know, we are having a good night, let's not ruin it okay?" I start back walking.  He stops we once again. "You know that I have never lost love for you. You are the girl that I can honestly say that I fell in love with and can't shake. It's just something about you. Just say that you will be mine. We can take it as slow as you want, we ain't gotta have sex or nothing like that. I just want the pleasure of calling you mine."

I stare into his pleading eyes as he stares back into mine. "I'll think about it." I say as if I gave up on fighting him on it. Soon, the cold became too much and he took me home.

"l'll walk you to door." He says after he turns the ignition off. "I'm feeling this shit." Jaycion says as he walks into my dad's apartment.

"I know right I love this place. The view is amazing." I comment as I close the door.

"Looking at you beats looking at any view in this entire world."  I blush as I hear those words come out of his mouth. I make my way to my room as he follows. I open the door and feel all the heat rush towards me. I kept the door close to keep all the heat in, just how I like it.

I walk into my closet so that I can change into something more comfortable without my guess seeing. "Thanks for making sure I got in safe." I say as I walk from out of my closet. "No problem. So, have you thought about it?" "Thought about what?" I ask in a confused voice. "About being mine."

I laugh a little. "You haven't given me enough time to think." "How much time do you need?" He seems like he is in a rush. I become irritated. "As much time as I need! I at least deserve that much don't I?"

"Okay baby, I'm sorry." He walks up to me and kisses my lips. He backs me all the way up to my bed, I fall back on it. He starts kissing me on my neck he knows that is like my number one weakness. I can have an orgasm just by him doing that. I try not to let my moans escape but I'm doing a terrible job at that. His hands are exploring my body and I love it. I haven't felt like this in so long. He works his way down to my shorts and panties and then I come back to my senses.  I grab his hand "Wait, is this all you wanted from me?"

"No baby I promise it's not, just let me make you feel good. I know you want it." He was not lying. I haven't had any in so long and I could really use the release. Beside he is the only person I have been with so it wouldn't be like me sleeping with someone else. I stare into his eyes and before I could answer him he pulls my titties out and starts sucking on my nipple. It feels so good, I don't want him to stop.

He pleases me even more by pulling my panties down and fingering me and using his thumb to make circles on my clit. My legs start to shake, I was so into it that I didn't even realized he was sliding into me. He is not as big as I remember but it still feels good. 

"Damn, you so tight." He goes in and out, slow at first then faster. "I miss making love to you. Can't nobody do this to me like you can." I moan in response. It feels good but not really good, I guess I'm just getting use to the intercourse part. He pulls out and releases his warm liquid all over my stomach.

He was tired and out of breath. I laugh a little "You sure you play basketball?"

"Shut up, it's been a while." He chuckles. "I love you Justice. Always have always will." "I love you too." I kiss him and lay my head on his chest. Then I get a text from Kareem asking if I'm awake.