Ch.2 a unforgot love?

Chapter 2- a unforget love?

Knife’s POV

Dang,now I’m trapped! Great,this is just great! I try to break the branch,nope that doesn’t work. Ugh! Now,I stuck here until the police find me tomorrow. Well,time to think how to get out of here. My mind starts racing,on other things but nothing helps me. Then,I see a flashback of me and my sweet darling Microphone. Just seeing her face,makes me blush. Tears,come down my face when I see Suitcase talking to me. I try to hold the tears back,but I can’t. Then,I hear something or someone. I see someone,I can’t tell who or what it is. But,it’s coming closer,and closer!

Microphone’s POV

I’m running,but I try to stop,but can’t. I run into the object or thing,and kiss them. I feel a hand touch my head pulling me closer,I back away.

“Awww,baby,why did you back away.” That voice I heard before,it was Knife’s,I hated him so much! I slapped him across the face. 

“Your such a dang jerk!” I shouted at him. I turned away,trying to hide her tears.

“Dang,Microphone,what happened to you.” Knife said while looking at me.

“Knife,I know you might not care about me,but I’m a troublemaker.” I said to him. I looked back his eyes shined on me.

“Well,Microphone,I’m a criminal now.” Knife said. My heart just sank,no it was more pounding that sinking. Then,I turned and kissed him again,my face was burning. He was shocked at me,he was sweating.

“Mic-Mic. I di-” I stop him there and put my hand over his mouth.

“shhhh. I know,it’s totally not like me. I get that a lot.” I said to him while staring at his beautiful eyes. Then I hear a helicopter sound,it was above us. I untie Knife quickly. 

“Hey! You two love birds! Get in there!” said the voice. We climbed the lader,and saw it was Test Tube,and Suitcase. I thought Suitcase died,I saw it in the paper’s,but she is alive. Knife was crying when he saw Suitcase. My mind was racing when I realized it was him who tried to kill her.

“So,what have you two got yourselves into over the past three years?” Test Tube asked us. 

“Well,I sorta,became a Troublemaker with Yin-Yang.” I said.

“And You,Knife?” asked Test Tube.

“Well,I’m a criminal,you know a-” he was stopped by Test Tube.

“Yeah,yeah,yeah, I know what a criminal is Knife!” Test Tube said while laughing like she was insane. Then stopped herself. “Sorry,I just don’t know what came over me guys,I’m different than I was before.”

We looked at her and saw her tag,it said she was insane. Then we looked at Suitcase.

“W-Why are you guys staring at me?” she said with a shy like voice. “We seem like we never meet before,I’m Suitcase!” she held out her hand to us. It’s like she doesn’t know us,I see more tears come down his face.

“It’s all my fault!” Knife said out loud. 

end of chapter 2.