Ch.3 The fun as begun!

Ch.3 - The real fun has begun!

Test Tube’s POV

I land us somewhere where it is safe for the rest of the night. As soon,as we landed I grabbed pillows for us to sleep on. Then,I see Suitcase still up while the others are sleeping,she comes up to me.

“Tubey,why did those two look at me funny? And why did the one who looked like a Knife said it was his fault?” Suitcase asked me,with her kid like smile on her face. I sighed,then looked at her in the eyes.

“Well,Suitcase,you see-” I stop myself there. I feel my insanity growing bigger,I can’t control it,my face I feel it cracking. No! Control it Test Tube,you're stronger than it! Then I hear “Tubey,are you alright?” I look back at Suitcase,her sweet dark green eyes look at me. I look right in her eyes.

“Suitcase,do you want to test out something for me?” I ask her. She stares right at me.

“Sure,Tubey! Anything for you!” she said with her gentle smile. I walk her to my machine I keep at the back of my helicopter. Then I put wires on her,she giggles. When I’m done doing that I type some words into the computer that is connected to the wires. Now,The real fun has begun!

Yin-Yang’s POV

We see something the shadow guy has,it’s a machine of some sorts. I could tell what it was but I had a bad idea about it.

“Yin,I know we hated each other for like almost ever,I just wanted you to know that your the nicest person I know.” Yang said to Yin. I almost cried when he said that.

“Yang,I know you’re not the nicest object in the world,but there is no other place I rather be than with you!”  Yin said to Yang.

“Oh,Shut up! With the good byes!” said The shadow.

“What,are you going to do with us?” asked Yang.

“Oh,just a little something to fix you.” said the Shadow. He puts the machine on our head,then turns it on. We can feel everything slipping away. We try to fight it but can’t,then everything goes black.

‘The fun has begun......’

end of chapter 3