Ch.10- The end of us?

Yin-Yang’s POV

We are sitting inside of Test Tube’s helicopter,next to Microphone.She looked like she was scared,no more like uneasy. Then we look at Knife,he looked the same as Microphone. ‘Yin,think of something to cheer them up....’ ‘But Yang,I can’t.’ ‘Well,we better do something soon.’ ‘Do you think I didn’t notice that Yang?’  We hear some police say something but I don’t know what.

“Guys,we have trouble!’ said Test Tube.

“You didn’t notice that!” I yelled (Aka Yang)

“We will have to land somewhe-” Then some police start shooting at the helicopter.

“What the!” shouted Microphone.

“Guys,we might need to l-”

Knife started to fall out. ‘Knife! Yang! What do we do?!’ ‘Yin,we don’t have the dragon gem so we can’t just simply bring him back to life if he dies!’ ‘That’s true.’ I start to reach for Knife.

“Yin-Yang!” he shouts.

“We are trying to help you!” Yin says. We touch Knife’s hand,his hand starts to burn. ‘Ow! Yin! We are hot!’ ‘I can tell Yang!’ ‘I’m scared,we can’t do anything...’ ‘I know!’

Knife falls out of the helicopter.

“Knife! No!” Mic screams. Microphone jumps out of the helicopter. 

“Microphone no!” Yang screams.

Microphone’s POV

I reach for Knife,he looks up at me.

“Microphone...” I grab him and hug him close to me.

“I don’t care if I die,I just want you to live.” I said to him. I pet his hair.

“Mic,I want to be with you,if know one of us will die.”

“I know.” We hit a tree. I see Knife is just lying there,no blood,no anything.

“Knife?” I say. I walk closer to him,his eyes flutter open. He sits up,and I start to hug him.

“Microphone!”

“Knife!”

We hug,then I feel something grab me. It’s a cop. He tries to drag me down with him,but I kick him in the face.

“Let go of me!” I scream. He grabs me,and pulls me out of the tree. ‘No!!!!’

“Miss,Mic. You’re under arrest along with your friend.” said the Cop. Another cop grabs Knife.

“With your other friends.” said Another cop.

‘Why. Do I even love that Jailbird?’

Suitcase’s POV

This Trophy guy pulls me close to him,and says this words I will never forget in my mind ‘You know what,you could be my queen.’

I stare right into his brown eyes,he stares into my dull green ones. He pulls in for a kiss. ‘Suitcase,choose. Be his queen and never have friends again. Or try to save the world and get killed again.’  He kisses me,and I knee him in the lower parts. He drops to the ground. 

“That’s what you get!” I shout at him. He uses the power of the gem to throw me to the wall.

“You’re so weak!” he says to me. “I can’t believe that you are trying to defeat me,Pushover!”

‘Pushover? Pushover!’ Then I remember every time I was called that. I stand up.

“So,pushover? You final-”

“Shut the heck up,bitch.”

“What a dirty mouth for a little girl”

“I’m not little girl,I’m a grown girl.”

I attack him,then start punching him in the face. He is completely knocked out,I stand up. Look at the dragon gem and grab it. Then run off.

end of chapter 10