☆chapter 10☆

Sha outfit in the M.M

Cordell pov

It was a little after 11:40 & I was the only one in the house up ,so I was in the back yard watchin roxy run around. I ain't have nothin else to do but smoke a blunt & check my IG, I ain't see nothin but the same half naked females that's always on here lookin for attention.

After I got off I decided to call Josh to see if shit was str8 , it's been real real quiet since that whole Bob thing went down.i can't have niggas at the trap slippin when me or twin not around everything must run smooth at all times hanging up wit him.

he said everything was good but i made a mental note to stop by the trap later. Not having much of anything else to do i went up stairs to take a shower. I stayed in for a good 10 minutes gettin out I brushed my teeth again.

I went into my closet grabbing a black slow bucks v-neck my camo cargos wit my black & white js, I put my clothes on and left out the room. Making sure I had everything I would need for today until I got back home I locked up the house walkin over to my car. I was hungry so I called keema to see if she wanted to meet me at denny's

"Hello?"

"Yo , wyd?"

"Nothin I just got dress why what's up?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to meet me at denny's ,grab something to eat real quick?"

"Yeah sure , which one you wanna meet at?"

" the one on Ridge oak Rd."

"Okay , I'll see you in like 20 minutes."

"Iight bet, don't have me waiting all damn day."

"I won't I'm leaving out the door now. She giggled as she hung up."

I hooked my phone to the aux cord & Kevin gates immediately filled my speaker's. pulling out of the drive way heading to my destination i wasn't really in a rush because I knew kee was gonna be late. so i just drove around for a few just thinkin the next couple weeks gonna be hell I don't know if twin knew it or not but we had to tighten up. when I finally pulled up to denny's i seen keema get out of her range. I shook my head & got out my car walkin up to her as she made her way to the door.

"I thought you was leaving out the door." I asked scaring her.

She jumped but sighed when she seen it was me "Oh I thought you was in here already." she said giving me a hug.

"Nah I rode around for a few cause I knew yo ass wasn't gon be here in 20 minutes."

"You didn't know that for sure , I woulda been on time but I had to turn around I forgot something at the house."

"If that's whats gon help you sleep at night ma , but we both know you can't be punctual for nothin." I told her as I held the door so she can walk in before me.

Welcome to denny's my name Lisa, would you like a table or a booth this afternoon? "Booth please "keema told her . "Right this way follow me." After we were seated she took our drink order & said she a be back in a moment.

"She so want you, you should ask for her number it might actually make her day."

"I seen her check you out too though so she want you too."

"That's all you I'll be ya wing man if you want." She said while laughing.

Before I could reply the waitress came back wit our dirnks. "Are you ready to order or you need a few more minutes? "Nah we ready, let me get a double cheese burger wit bacon an seasoned fries." I told her. " and I would like the half size notchos wit extra meat & sour cream and a order of mozzarella sticks please." Would that be all ? "Yes" me & keema said at the same time.