Chapter 19

Sha POV

Everything started moving so fast after I threw that first punch sending this bitch on her ass . Before she could get up and retaliate smoove grabbed me up tryna carry me towards the stairs .

" get the fuck off me you always tryna save these disrespectful ass bitches " I told him while struggling to get loose .
He held me tighter so I couldn't get away while yelling over the music .
" you better calm yo ass down before I embarrass ya little ass in here tonight !"

I knew he meant business by the tone of his voice even with the music so loud . I looked around to see dame holding Nia & slick dragging keema to the stairs as well .
Smoove finally let me go when this bitch came around sucker punching me in the side of my head .

We went blow for blow for a little minute until I started getting the best of her , some how she ended up kicking me in my stomach witch made me start punching harder . Everything went black after I looked seeing keema & nia throwin punches & kicks this bitch way as well .

I woke up in the hospital and my whole body was aching, the first thing I thought of when I came to my senses was my baby witch caused me to shoot up in a panic . I looked around the room & the first person I locked eyes with was my mom.

" what happened to my baby is my baby okay ?" I forced out tryna speak but my throat was dry . She came over giving me some water before she spoke .

" hold on let me go get the doctor so she can explain everything to you." I just nodded with a look of worry on my face . The same time my mom was walkin out smoove & his mother was walking in .

" you 2 are just in time she just woke up I'm goin to get the doctor ." My mom spoke mama J turned on her heels and followed my mom out the room , not before telling me we had to talk & she was beating my ass after I got out of here .

I was scared for them to walk out of the room because if looks could kill I'd be dead already wit the way Cornell was sending daggers my way . Soon as the door shut he didn't waste any time giving me the 3rd degree.

"What the fuck wrong wit you , you know how careless that shit was that you pulled lastnight? Not even that I had to find out you pregnant by a bitch in the club." Truthfully I knew I was deadass wrong so I couldn't even argue back with him he had a valid reason to feel how he felt . There was no excuse in the world I could come up wit to explain why I even hit the girl putting my baby in danger.

" honestly I'm sorry you had to find out that way truthfully , I was gonna tell you I just didn't know how too." He sucked his teeth while leaning forward so his elbows was on his knees.   " that's bullshit I ain't tryna hear that shit ." I'm telling the truth we been goin thru it lately it just never felt like the right time , you're always so angry so we barely even speak most days ."

He didn't say anything else for a while he just sat there staring at me witch kinda made me uncomfortable because I felt like he was lookin into my soul . I knew he was mad because his light color eyes were dark in color by now .

Finally after what felt like forever he spoke " that shit ain't occur to you to tell me when I fuckin choke slammed you to the fuckin wall ? I'm tryna understand this shit you telling me but it ain't adding up Shadia . If I didn't think he was mad before I knew he was mad now because he never called me by my name .

Before I could respond  our parents & the doctor walked in the room , the tension in the room was thick and their presence was the knife cutting right into it .
" hello Ms.Stylez I'm doctor Ken as you know because we met before , how are you feeling?" I could see Cornell shaking his head from my peripheral view I cleared my throat before speaking

"A little pain how's my baby is the baby ok?" I rushed out . " the baby is fine for now you took a pretty hard kick so no stress no being on your feet more than you have to an take it easy , I'm goin to send in something for the pain then you could sign your discharge papers and go home ." It seemed like everyone let out a breathe they didn't know they were holding .

I was ready to get home and lay down everything was just too much and I know I haven't heard the last from smoove my mother nor his . i cant believe i let this bitch get me mad enough to put my child in danger , so i deserve every word imma hear from them.

i was finally home after hearing about how careless and a whole bunch of other stuff that i am , i could soak in a nice hot bubble bath with candles and music . i didnt really care where cornell was because im  sure if he was here we would  be arguing .

after gettin out the shower i put bra and panties on and just laid watchin netflix till i dozed off