Chapter16

Keema pov

"Yaaas bitches fuck it up ." I yelled at Nia and Shadia while recording them dance to the fuck it up challenge. We've been down in the basement of Nia house for the last hour or two dancing. Her mom was at work and it was way too hot to be outside, so we had the music on full blast shaking the little ass we did have . Originally the plan was for us to get in the pool but we kinda got side tracked an ended up down here instead.

" ooooh lets go make a video to this song in the pool." Nia insisted.

"Yesss , that a be lit as fuck I think we should." Sha said while doin a little twerk .

" 9 times out of 10 the fellas are up there taking over , we good down here away from the heat ."

" maybe your right keema but I'm getting bored lets all go to the park , it's always something  popping down there."

"Well I'm goin to change I'll be right back." Nia said walkin up the stairs.

I followed her too no need in sitting down here if we were about to leave anyways. To my surprise the guys wasn't up here when we made it. I wonder where they was at , knowing them their some where doin something don't nun of them have any business doin.

" you sure you wanna wear that to the park?" I asked Sha  she knows if smoove sees her he'll have a fit.

" I am grown and can wear what I please, who gonna stop me ?" Her bold ass said while folding her arms.

" oh nobody I was just sayin , you know smoove always have something to say."

"It's hot there's nothin wrong with the shirt or shorts I have on. If he see a problem wit it then that's real personal for him not me."

I was about to reply but Nia came from her room asking if we were ready. We walked out the door wit her locking it up behind us. Nia decided to drive being that our cars was home plus I get tired of being behind the wheel of a car sometimes. Sha hooked her phone up to the aux pulling up Her pandora app turning it to nicki Minaj station. The first song that played was freaky girl we all rapped along to the lyrics enjoying the ride. Not even 10 minutes later we pulled up to the park and as expected everybody and they momma was here.

Nia found a parking space & cut the car off. I stepped out of the passenger side lookin around the park . The basketball court was packed an so was the play ground wit all them bad ass little kids.

" I knew it was gonna be packed like this , this park always jumping bruh." Sha said while digging her shorts out her butt.

" mhm that's why smoove gonna be even more mad at you for having yo ass all out." Nia told her smacking her butt makin it jiggle .

Sha hit her hand away " Girl I am grown , Cornell can't tell nobody what to do but his damn self."

"Mhm we'll see because I know he in here , just wait you gonna get sent home and he gon bring you because I'm not leaving."
Sha straight faced us and we all burst out laughing because we know it's true.

We all walked over to the bleachers and climbed to the top. I was just chilling watchin the game waiting for them to call time out . Slick ass really think I'm playin wit him got his dick print showing and shit , like I won't smack him and these bitches. Finally they called time out & I marched my ass right on over to him.

Sha P.O.V

They had called time out a couple minutes ago . I wasn't in no rush to argue wit Cornell so I sat scrolling through my Instagram for a few. When I was done I locked my phone and locked up , Cornell thought it was cute to have some females in his face smiling and shit.

I gladly hope of the top bench and made my way around ppl till I was in front of him. He was sitting down so I plopped down on his lap hard looked up at the girl she was cute I give her that .

"Who's our friend?" I asked turning to look at him.

He shook his head wit that stupid little smirk on his face.

"This umm.... " he looked at her for her to finish. "Ashley. " " Yeah bae this Ashley."

"I'm not understanding why she in your face though ." " yo chill she was just leaving. Why you tryna make nothin into something?"

I just looked at this nigga like he was stupid . I asked a simple question all he had to do was answer it like damn .

I was happy she took the hint and dismissed herself before I did.

" you know what you right let me go before I beat you and these bitches up."

I tried standing up but he tightened his grip around my waist . " you ain't gone do shit , and who told you to wear these little ass shorts outside?" He asked pinching my leg . I sat staring straight ahead ignoring him . If he thought shit was sweet he was wrong.

" you always wanna do shit the hard way." He finally let me go I got up goin over to keema and Nia.

" you might as well not even sit down you know he bout to make you leave wit him." " fuck you keema mind your business he ain't gonna do nothin." Not even 10 minutes later smoove and the gang walked over to us wit their belongings.

I rolled my eyes at smoove sapping the guys up . If he thought I was just gonna willingly leave he was wrong .

"Sha lets go ."

"I'm not ready to leave , if that's what you wanna do you can ."

"Man you was ready to go from the time you left out the house in them little ass shorts . Now let's fuckin  go I'm not asking you I'm telling you."

Keema & Nia started snickering an when I cut my eyes at them they bust out laughing. I'm really sick of them and him.

" you really get on my nerves and I'm only coming because it's hot as hell out here ." I said getting down.

He followed behind me shaking his head . "Iono what you got attitude for but I can definitely fix it for you baby. "

I just ignore him as we both got into his truck.