☆chapter 2☆

Keema pov

We pulled off from the park and rode home listening to Kodak black skrilla I looked at Sha and told her I'll tell her all about what went down when we get to the house. I sat back thinking I'm really greatful for Ms . Veida if it wasn't for her I'll still be in atl while my parents go through their divorce . I'm actually glad we moved to Cali it's a new fresh start on everything. I got broke outta my thoughts when we pulled up to the house . Sha & I went down stairs to the movie room to talk as soon as she took a seat she said "spill bitch and I wanna know it all ." I laughed "okay well ,his name is Cordell but everybody call him slick he's 19 2 years older then us & we might go to the beach tomorrow because him and his boys are having a lil get together so make sure you ready to go an that's about it he seem cool tho."she smiled "oh shit my bestie bout to have all the hoes ." she said while twerkin I laughed "I can't stand you im not bout to have all of nothin but let's go up stairs & cook because I'm hungry ." me too I feel like I haven't ate in forever she whined.

We took out the stuff to make bake chicken , cornbread , bake Mac & cheese ,rice and collard greens. I couldn't wait till the food was done because Shadia was blessed with hands to put just the right amount of seasoning on her food . about a two hours later all the food was done and the house was smelling like heaven I called Gia down stairs & told her to come eat as Sha made our plates . we would just put ma food up since she went to work she's an assistant at modeling company so she known to work late , after we ate I told Gi to go take a shower and get ready to relax for tonight as me and Shadia did the same.

Slick (Cornell) pov
"Yo what's up wit you and shawdy wit the phat ass from the court?" my boy jah ask me "nothin man I just got her number and invited her & her home girl to the beach wit us tomorrow." "nigga you tryna smash?" he asked "nah it's not even like that they just moved here & don't know nobody so I told her to come chill wit us an we can show em around or whatever." bet he said while Rollin a wood up I looked at twin to see him doin the same so I decided to mess wit em "smoove I seen you over there sitting wit her friend how that went?" he looked at me and said "yeah I was sitting there don't mean shit went on nigga ." "stop lien I seen you all in her phone & you winked at her when she was leaving." Dame told him "ya niggas should've been watchin them bitches out there in them coochi cutters instead of me but , if you must know she was on ft and her friend was like who that fine nigga is lookin like a young gawd sitting beside you? I told her thanks and that was it & as far as the wink go it was innocent you know ya boy a big flirt ." he finished while lightin his blunt I shook my head "ya niggas is nosey af but I'm bout to head home and shower I'll see ya niggas later ." smoove got up and gave everybody dap & followed me out.

Twin pulled in the drive way then I pulled beside him we got out at the same time being that I was closer I made it to the door first and unlocked it . roxy our blue nose pit came running towards us I went & let her out into the backyard while twin headed up stairs to his room I'm guessin . I waited for roxy to do her business then locked the door back after she was done I went to my room stripped . I got in the shower And took a good 15 mins got out put on my Polo boxers wit some ball shorts socks and a tennis shirt after I was done I went down stairs to find smoove eatin pizza . "damn nigga I'm tired of eatin out I shoulda stopped my mommies to see what she cooked ." I got me 2 slices ate and we made sure the house was locked up before goin up stairs to bed . Lord knows I'm tired plus we gotta long day tomorrow soon as I hit the sheets my phone beeped it was a text from keema.

Keema😉: Goodnight!
Me : Goodnight ma see you tomorrow.

With that I put my phone on the stand and fell alseep.