☆chapter 1☆

Sha pov

I looked out the window as we pulled up to what I'll be calling my new home Cali sure is a long way from Atlanta . I just wanted to go back home I just know imma hate it here my best friend keema &I got out in the heat I looked at the big house in front of me and sighed . "It's hot af out here I'm Goin in so I can shower "I told keema , "me too wanna ride around and get a fill of the place or something last time we was here I seen a park" "i wanna just chill so that's cool."I told her as we went up stair to our rooms "And don't take all day bitch I know you ." I laughed "okay hoe damn I'm not ." I took a 15 minute shower and got out, I put on a t-shirt wit some shorts putting my bundles up in a messy bun grabbed my phone & keys I knocked on keema door . "let's go I'll be down stairs ." I yelled in her room ,as I turned to walk away she opened her door . "damn I'm ready." she said walking behind me
We got down stairs and my little sister Gia asked where we goin."Park wanna come ?" kee replied "sure let me get my shoes ." "we'll be in the car Gi & tell ma if she need us to call."I shouted walking out , "you wanna drive or me ."?I asked I will, okay here I threw her the keys just as we made it to the car Gia ran out the house and str8 to the car ."make sure you buckle up too." 10 minutes later we pulled up to the park and it was on swole seemed like everybody and they mama came here to chill. "Gia make sure you stay close and don't run off any where we're Goin to be over there at the basketball court on the bleachers." okay she yelled while running off kee looked at me come on she said grabbing my hand, "bitch ppl gon think we together let me go ." "it doesn't matter that means we're not besties if ppl don't think we together ." I laughed true I said while smacking her ass as we took a seat on the second row of the bleachers. We started watching the game I noticed it was some fine ass twins on the court and lawd God blessed their parents he knew what he was doin when he made them I nudged kee. "look at those fine ass twins out there ." I whispered to her , "I know I was just lookin at them too I'm bout to steal somebody baby daddy."she said wit a straight face I died laughing omg I can't take you serious please don't cut up out here please. "if you say so. I shook my head at her a few minutes later the boys called time out and started heading towards the bleachers . I got a better look at thing 1 and 2 & let me tell you when I say gods greatest creation I meant it they were about 6'4 brown skin and bodies of a God . one had green eyes while the other had greyish blue ones and their waves was on super swim , mister grey eyes came and sat beside me while he drunk his water and conversed wit his boys . My phone rung and it was a face time call from my brother girlfriend brie I hit accept & waited for the call to connect . her face popped up and she had a big ass grin on her face I smiled "hey babes what's up."she said . "nothin much just at the park didn't wanna sit home." I said lookin into the camera. "oh well I called because I wanted to know how thing went plus I got." she stopped mid sentence and looked closer ,"damn who's that fine ass nigga beside you lookin like a young gawd ?"she said all ratchet like . I shook my head "I don't have my head phones in ." he chuckled and leaned over so he could see my phone "thanks ma ." he told her & went back to play ball. Damn even his voice did something to me . "so what we're you sayin before you had that out burst?" I asked while smirking "oh well you gonna be a um .. auntie !"she said . "stop lien brie don't play I'll come to atl and slide your ass !" I asked more excited then her . "I'm dead ass serious ."she said while dying laughing, " & bitch you ain't really bout it ." she sung in her best rich homie quan voice ."whatever hoe congratulations! , But I'll call you when we get home bye ." I stood up just ass grey eyes looked at me while smirking & winked I turned headed to the swings to get Gia so we can go . I looked towards the court where I spotted keema talking to the twin with the green eyes I laughed to my self because she was dead ass serious about gettin his number . I texted and told her to meet me at the car and she said okay not even 2 minutes later she came and got in the passenger seat "tell me all about it bitch ."I told her as I pulled off heading home ...

Hopefully this move to cali is for the better , I mean I've spent summers here so it's not that bad .