Chapter 18

Smoove POV

I been sitting up in the bed for the past 30 minutes just staring at Sha. No matter how much I try to focus on her face my eyes always landed right back on her neck. I had to get my shit together I never been the type of dude to put my hands on a female.

Not tryna make excuses but a nigga been stressed as fuck lately and she just be making it worse wit all that damn nagging she be doin . I hope she put make up on her neck when she go see my grandma today , ion want her chewing my head off again about that shit . I'm not even proud that I be putting my hands on her ,because she the last female that deserves some shit like that .

I looked over her body once more when I was stuck on her stomach, I shook it off though it was only a little pudgy she have put on a little weight these past few weeks but I ain't sayin shit about it.

I turned on the tv putting it on espn an muting it so it didn't wake her up . My phone started vibrating on the nightstand lettin Me know I had a text message. It was from Heima a female I use to mess wit for a little minute before me & Sha got together . A nigga in some deep shit iono how tf imma tell shadia the shit I need to tell her , I know she really gonna leave a nigga.

I grabbed my phone unlocking it wit my finger print then reading the text .

Heima :where you at ? Your gonna be late 🙄

Me:gone head without me I'm not gonna make it.

Heima: really ?? You said you would make it this time , it's always an excuse 😡

Me: you knew I had a girl at home I cant fuckin make it end of discussion .

Heima : wow this shit is sad I shouldn't have to do this on my own.

Me: don't piss me off it's too fucking early to be on this fuck shit you on , holla at me when you not in ya feelings.

I sat my phone back down shaking my head her ass is real aggravating I can't wait till this shit over wit . I was so into my thoughts I ain't even notice Sha was sitting up in the bed lookin at me till she spoke.

" Good morning !" She said just above a whisper .

"Good morning baby , I ain't even realize you was up." I said looking at her just for her to look down playin wit her fingers.

"Yeah you were textin away then you went into deep thought , I didn't mean to bother you." She looked at me for a second just to look away again .

No lie that shit break my heart to know she be scared to say something to me , hell she even flinch if I move my hands and shit when I'm too close to her.

"You good , what time you goin up to the hospital?" I asked lookin at my phone seeing it was almost 12:30 .

"I'm about to get up an get ready now, you coming wit me? "

"Naw I gotta handle some shit soon wit twin nem , what you doin after ?"

"Oh okay and I'm goin to get my hair and nails done ." She got out the bed goin into the bathroom , so I got up following her.

"Lemme shower wit you ?" I asked comin behind her poking her wit my morning wood.

"You're so nasty yo I swear ." She said while reaching her hand back massaging me threw my briefs.

We stripped out our clothes then got in the shower . I bent her over sliding into her slow from the back , Sha always had the best pussy hands down it was always tight & wet . I stayed still for a minute to let her adjust to my size before starting wit slow deep strokes.