Chapter 17

2 years later

Sha POV

"Fuck outta here Cornell I'm sick of you putting your hands on me, round here treating me like I'm some duck ass bitch ." I screamed at smoove we were having yet another fight.

For the past 6 months shit been crazy between us , all we seem to be doin is fighting . He's always so angry for no reason now and no matter what I do it's never good enough.

I know for a fact he's cheating I seen messages in his phone , he even come in the house when he please if he even come home.

At first I thought it was just because his grandmother Mrs.Anne been sick and he needed his space , so I gave him that. Then he started putting his hands on me ... A LOT i mean we had fights before but it's nothing like these ones .

I honestly don't know what to do anymore ,an on top of that I just found out I'm 13 weeks pregnant . I should be happy but I can't be because everyday it's something new.

"You better get tf out my face wit all that bullshit you on Sha."

"I asked you a simple question you turned it into something it wasn't , all you had to do was fuckin answer me." I said breathing hard wit my arms across my chest .

"Imma grown ass man ion have to answer shit . all you need to know is I wasn't in this bitch wit yo annoying nagging ass." He said while pulling his shirt over his head.

"Maybe I'll go find me a nigga who would love for me to be nagging and annoying him , hell I could get me some new dick you shouldn't be the only mf fuckin someone else."

Before I knew it I was being choke slammed to the wall . Looking into his eyes I seen the rage his once grey eyes was now black ,but I didn't care my feelings weren't gonna be the only ones hurt today.

"You like fuckin wit me huh ? " he asked tightening his grin around my neck.

When I didn't answer he pulled me from the wall an slammed me back again.

"I'm not in the mood today and unless you really want me to fuck you up in here you better leave me tf alone." With that he let me go and walked away.

I fell to the floor tryna catch my breath. All I wanted to do was tell the asshole I was pregnant, we can't even have a decent conversation and the shit is sad af.

If you would've told me 7 months ago that we would be in this condo fighting like we hate each other , I would've curse you out. I can't even believe this is us half the time .

I went to the bathroom in the hall to make sure I didn't have any bruises on my face that would be noticeable. After I grabbed my keys an left , no need in staying in here it'll only turn into us arguing.

Only time we get along is if we're fucking or in front of our friends and family .

Not wanting to be bothered by anyone I decided to just go to the store . The apartment was running low on a few things plus I was craving notchos .

I was on the chip aisle grabbing some Doritos before I headed to check out. I couldn't reach them so I tried jumping , luckily for me a guy who kinda looked like Dave east was grabbing some too .

"How many bags you need ?" He asked an boy let me tell you his voice was smooth .

" 2 please and thank you iono why they put em so high."

"It's cool , smile you too beautiful to be walking around wit a frown lookin mad at the world."

"Thanks and thank you for grabbing these for me." I said tryna go around him . even though smoove out here making me look like a fool I ain't wanna do that to him by smiling in the next nigga face .