☆chapter 13☆

Mya,nia,keema dress & sha in the mm

Keema pov

I sat up in the bed holdin my head wit my eyes closed. I had a hang over so bad my head was Killin me. opening my eyes I swung my legs off the bed. I put on a shirt & some shorts cause I only had on panties & bra I'm guessing Sha helped me out my dress.

Cordell didn't bring his ol ugly trifling ass to bed lastnight. I walked out the room goin for the kitchen and when I walked past smoove room I coulda swore I heard moaning I kinda got upset .I know damn well his rude ass aint bring nun of them nasty bitches here & my bestfriend in the same house.

continuing on my way to find some pain killers around here I rolled my eyes seeing slick on the couch sleep. Gettin a bottle of water & the advil off the counter taking 2 of them I decided I'll take a shower then cook brunch. I went to Shadia room to see if she saw who Cornell Brung in here but to my surprise she wasn't in there. I walked back out goin back in to our room when I heard moaning again walkin over to his door I put my ear to the door..

I heard smoove say "tell me what you want i can't read minds." "Take some out its too much." I heard Sha moan my hand flew to my mouth omg I wonder when they start havin sex she never mentioned it before maybe it's her first time. I swear imma kill her if they been having sex & she didn't tell me.

I was backin up and turned around bumping into Cordell hard ass chest fallin on my ass .

"What ya nosey ass doin." He asked while helpin me up.

"Oh um. I-i uh I thought I heard something so i was tryna see what it was."

"Mhm let me find out you like listen to ppl." He pulled me to him by my waist.

"Ew no I heard moaning so I went to see if Sha knew who it was but it's her in the room wit him."

"Come on." He said turnin me around so the front of him was to my back "I'm tryna have some birthday sex of my own." He told me while massaging my clit.

"NO I'm mad at you I was supposed to get some dick lastnight & you ain't even come to bed." Resting my head on his chest lettin out a low moan.

" hush man you was drunk I like it better when you sober you do more nasty shit. You gon do that li'thang I like?"

"It's your day daddy you can get it however you want it." I said dropping to my knees pulling his pants down takin him in my mouth. Guess I'll act up on the dick for my man & then go cook.

45 min later I was goin into the shower to take care of my hygiene
I stood under the warm water lettin it beat down on me. Staying in for 15 minutes I got out dried off & lotioned my body puttin on a t-shirt & shorts.i walked out the bathroom to see slick knocked out on the bed guess ill make chicken & Mac & cheese until we can put all the food on the grill.

As I was seasoning the chicken & the rest of the meat smoove walked in the kitchen. "Damn sis what you bout to cook?"

"Chicken & Mac But the rest of this is goin on the grill. Where my bestie at ?"

"She in the room i gotta run to the store right quick you need something? "

I shook my head no while drying off my hands so I could go get Sha outta bed to help me. Knocking on the door before pushin it open seein her layin there watchin tv.

"What are doin still in bed?"

"Omg bitch I'm sore so I sent Cornell to the store to get a plan B to buy some time ."

"Omg I didn't know yall was fuckin bitch why you ain't tell me."

"Cause we weren't it was the first time dis morning."