"Goodbye"

/tayla/

"Can't believe your leaving already" my mother pouts, "yeah but I'll be back for summer" I smile kissing her cheek. "Tell everyone I said hello" I nod "will do!".

"Text me okay" Malak smiles, "I will don't forget about me" I warned he chuckles "I never did" he grabs the necklace.

"Keep this on you at all times" I chuckle "I promise I will" we hugged as they called my gate. "Bye guys!" I wave. I was finally going home.

When I landed my father was already waiting for me. "How was it?" He asked as we walked back to the car. "Alright..mom said hello" my father nods.

"I'm glad you had a good time Ashely has been crying for you she's in the car with Natalie" I smile "can't wait to see her" when we approached the car I put my things in the trunk.

Getting in the back seat I greeted everyone. "Hello Natalie" I smile she was my fathers fiancé we had a decent relationship nothing major.

"Hello tayla!" She looks ahead "Tay!!" Ashley beamed hugging me tightly. "Hi ash!" I kiss her cheek "I missed you...you missed my birthday!" She pouts

"I'm sorry but I did get you something!" She glanced at me "what?" "I'll show you later!" I said as my phone vibrated.

Malak:miss you already(6:45pm)

I smile

To Malak:same it's so dry in Ohio(6:46pm)

Malak:awe that's why you should be here with me (6:46pm)

To Malak:Haha!...no (6:48pm)

When I got home I unpacked all my clothes, Ashely rushed to my room with a kool-aid smile "what did you get me?" She asked.

I pulled out a bag "you got me something from the Disney store!!" She jumped,I smiled im the best sister ever.

"Thank you thank you!" She kisses my cheek running out of the room, when dinner time came around we ate in silence.

I played with my food my stomach was turning from whatever was prepared. "You haven't touched your food" my father took a bite out of his chicken.

I looked up "I'm not hungry I'm pretty tired..may I be excused?" My father sighs. "This is the second week you've been excused sit down and eat!" He slams his hand down.

I sucked my teeth "I wish I was with my mother!" I mumbled, "you want to go with her...go ahead I'll give her a call right now!" He says harshly.

A tear trickled down my face as I sniffed, "get out my face!" He shouts. Ashley ran over to me and took me to my room. "It's okay tayla he did it to me yesterday" she shakes her head.

"Mommy says he hasn't been taking his medication so he's bad!" She holds my hand "would you leave?" She asks.

"I don't know yet" I said feeling bad, she walks out "goodnight tayla" she closes my door as my mother calls.

"Tayla did you make it home?" She asks softly

"Yes" I sniff trying not to sound like I was crying

"Baby what's wrong?" I cried loudly

"Dad..he's going crazy I don't know what to do I'm scared!" I cried.

She sighs "stay calm and if anything major happens call me because I'll get you a plane ticket" I sniff.

"Okay" she hangs up as my mother bangs on my door "get your bratty ass over here!" He shouts he played with the mob trying to get it open.

He ended up kicking down the door as I hid in the closet crying. I left the window open to make it seem like I jumped out. His breathing grew heavy and he passed out.

"Dad!!" I scream as his eyes close "wake up..please!" I shook him as Natalie comes running in with his medicine she sticks the needle in this leg calming him down.

"Are you okay?" She rubs my back I nod "I'll give his doctor a call after we get him settled in bed" she wipes her tear.

After we got my father in bed she went downstairs to call his doctor I grabbed my phone calling my mom.

"Is everything okay?" She asked

"Yes...but I'm scared" I sniffed "Can I come?" I asked

"Yes..your flight leaves at 5" I wiped my tears

"I'll see you when you gets here okay princess" I smile

"Okay"

__________________________