"Weird"

Tayla
I had to go to school but I really wanted to stay in the hospital with jaden, I walked to my locker and tyresee was standing there smiling, I gave him a confused look he had a rose in his hand. "What's all this for" I asked opening my locker.

"I don't know I just seen this and thought about you" he winks "I have a boyfriend" i told him grabbing my things "I mean not for lon-" he cut himself off "I know I just wanted to give you this since he's in the hospital I thought it would make you feel better" i took the rose and shoved it in my locker.

"Thanks I gotta go" slamming the locker closed I walked away, i felt like he was up to something I felt it in the pit of my stomach. The whole day tyreese would give me winks and grab my waist and I was getting annoyed.

"Class you will all have to do a project for the science fair..so please when I give you your partners you'll come up with something fast and get to work" my science teacher picked up her clipboard and started calling out names.

"Tayla and tyreese" I dropped my head so quick and cursed myself out, he moved his seat next to me "wassup partner" he whispered in my ear I just stayed silent. When the bell rung I quickly left rushing to my locker.

I was kind of terrified of tyreese I was so uncomfortable around him I grabbed my book bag and hurried out the school i had to start walking quickly. When I turned the corner I heard someone calling my name and I knew who it was.

"Shit!" I kinda ran and he started chasing me "why you running dang slow down girl" he caught up and I was so scared, "I was thinking we should start at my place" I shook my head no "I can't sorry I have to get home" I told him trying to walk away "well we only got a week we should start now" I kept denying.

"I'm not trying to fail so let's go" he demanded Grabbing my arm, "get off I can't!" He picked me up and walked me to his apartment nobody was home, he dropped me on the couch.

I was so scared, "guess what" he grinned I didn't answer "answer me bitch I said guess what!" He shouted "w-what" I wanted to cry. "I was the one who beat the fuck out your boyfriend...and if you tell I'll kill him...and your mother" he chuckled.

"Now this project" he sat next to my rubbing my thigh. An hour later he let me go and I rushed home my mom was in the kitchen cooking "hey mom" I forced a smile "hey tay how was your day?" She asked.

"Good,have you heard from jaden's mom I asked she nodded "yeah he's still not up...he's doing bad" I looked at the floor "have they found any evidence" she sighs "unfortunately no they might drop the case" my heart dropped.

"It's going to be ok I know he could pull through he's strong" I nodded "I hope so" I hugged my mom and headed to my room as my phone kept buzzing.

Tyreese:I miss you already...can't wait to see you tomorrow (4:30pm)

Tyreese:damn jaden's gonna be mad as fuck when he sees I have his girl😂 (4:30pm

Tyreese:your mine😈 (4:31pm)

I sighed,I don't know what to do...

____________________________________
I got some stuff under my sleeve😛

I hope you enjoy sorry for any mistakes HAPPY NEW YEAR!! Enjoy🎉