"Welcome home party"

/tayla/ one week later..

"Your so annoying why are you even here!" Chanel rolled her eyes at me I was at Malak's welcome home party. "He's my Bestfriend..I knew him longer than you did!" I yelled over the music.

"That's my boyfriend..and so!" I chuckled "your delusional as hell girl he don't want you" I laughed in her face. We where standing at the top of the steps and people were watching our argument unfold.

"I hate you!" She pushed me down the stairs. Malak came running over once he seen me at the bottom of the steps "Chanel what the hell is your problem!" Everyone stood around shocked.

"Tayla..tayla keep your eyes open!" He held me up "i-it hurts" I cried holding my head "call an ambulance..someone don't just stand there!" He fussed.

"Tayla keep them open!" He demanded "I-i can't anymore" I closed my eyes and everything went black.

/Malak/

"She's okay we just had to cut some hair and give her stitches" the doctor smiled it was going on 6:30 in the morning and we've been here since 10 when the incident happened.

I was glad to hear she was okay and it was nothing major. "Can we see her?" The doctor shook his head no "she needs some rest in the morning" we nodded "thank you doctor" her mother smiled.

"Come on Malak lets get you home" she walks out the hospital to the parking lot .

/tayla/

Waking up my head was pounding like crazy I sat up which increased the pain "your up" the nurse smiled as she sat the cup of orange juice down. Everything from last night started to flood in.

My mother walked in with a duffle bag and smiled at me "goodmorning princess" she kisses my cheek "when can I go home" the nurse left the room to leave us alone. "I'm getting you out now" she sat the bag down and took my clothes and some of personal things into the bathroom with me.

After getting ready we headed home "Chanel is in a lot of trouble" my mother shook her head I just nodded "she's crazy" my mother chuckled as we pulled into the driveway my head started to hurt again.

I held the back of my head trying to ease the pain but it actually made it much worse "it hurts badly!" I tried holding my tears. My mother quickly came over to my side and helped me out the car and to my room.

"Come on lay down..ill get you something to eat" I nod laying in my pillow the pain started to go away after a while. Malak came over to hang with me.

"I'm sorry this is all my fault!" He sat at the end of my bed frustrated. "No it's not..please stop doing that" I told him he sighed "It is..and you know it's true".

As I was getting ready to something Jaden walked in with a bunch  of flowers "hey Jaden" Malak just went on his phone and ignored his presence. "Wassup tay how you feeling?" He asked as he put the flowers down.

"Horrible my head is killing me and they head to shave some of my hair for the stitches" he shook his head "I knew something was gonna go wrong" Malak glared at him "Jaden stop" I could tell he was trying to make Malak feel even worse.

"I mean who else would invite Chanel..no one likes her" I didn't know what to say "Jaden..please stop!" I asked him again "you let your ex girlfriend knowing she's delusional go to the party" Jaden shook his head.

"Maybe that little rumor is true cause if you wanted to get away from her so bad you wouldn't have invited her" Malak got upset and walked up to Jaden. "You act like your all fucking perfect nigga we all make mistakes and this incident was sure definitely a mistake so before you speak on me and my problems fix yours first" the room got quiet and Jaden stood up.

"Tayla I'll check on you later" he walked over to me and kissed my forehead trying to make Malak jealous. "Mala-" he cut me off "I'm going home call me if you need anything" with that he slammed my door.

"Uhhh!" I groaned

___________________________
I've been M.I.A but I'm going to update often this week😊

we hit 1k votes!!!!! Thank you so much like seriously I do appreciate it❤️

Sorry for any mistakes

Chapter by @_maninextdoor_